The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hogarth

Hogarth

Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm Empty
PostSubject: Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm   Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:20 pm

Ok so my old realm is having a day event I know it's a long drive but sept 12th me and xen are hoping at least one of our new realm mates can come so we can take home all the prizes we can theres a raffle and bardic comp plus a three amigos tourney we hope to gear up the battle wagon(aka taurus ) the gate fee's only five dollars and theres a helm made by ender from the national boards check his posts he does great work.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm   Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:40 pm

I'd love to if I can. farao
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Hogarth

Hogarth

PostSubject: cool   Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:31 pm

That would be awesome then midgar can take on all the realms three against 20 or so but we should rock the three amigos tourney.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm   Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:40 pm

That would be awesome....I'm not completely sure if I can though, so keep that in mind. I'm going to try though.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm   Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Where is this event located?
Back to top Go down
Hogarth

Hogarth

PostSubject: Re: Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm   Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Galladorn in ohio It's a bit of a trip but my old realm mates give us friday lodging plus the pirzes alone is worth the trip and of course I want to represent my new family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm   Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid and pilliage at Hogarths old realm
Page 1 of 1