The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And now, from the desk of the Dragonwalker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

And now, from the desk of the Dragonwalker Empty
PostSubject: And now, from the desk of the Dragonwalker   And now, from the desk of the Dragonwalker Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 am

Hey everyone. I have some news for you...some good, and some bad, depending on your perspective.

I'm moving to Ohio this year, hopefully by September. So, Starfire, Aeden, Curtis, and myself won't be around past summer. The council members and realm officials will be in charge of choosing the next set of officials and council members, weaponry will be in another realm member's possession, etc. Now, this doesn't mean I'll be leaving the Dragonknights, or that I'm leaving Midgar. Instead, I'll be seeing about creating another branch in Ohio. It'll take some time, and I'll have to get in touch with some people to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, pissing in their cheerios, so on and so forth. You guys know how it is with territory. Razz

In the meantime, I'll still be attending practices, and the realm weapons/personal weapons I've already promised to make or finish will be taken care of. However, after those weapons are finished, I won't be spending any more money on Dagorhir, and any weapons I make will not be wholesale or free; they will unfortunately have to be priced so as to cover all materials used, as if creating from scratch with no materials stockpiled (considering I'll be giving all remaining materials to the realm, there won't be any scraps to start from).
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net

And now, from the desk of the Dragonwalker
Page 1 of 1