The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blade and Blood: the story of Azrael

Go down 
AuthorMessage
azrael

azrael

Blade and Blood:  the story of Azrael Empty
PostSubject: Blade and Blood: the story of Azrael   Blade and Blood:  the story of Azrael Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 pm

I cannot remember what they looked like. My parents. I can remember my first master, my first battle, my first kill. Even how I got my first scar, but not my parents. I was told they were a farmer and his wife. If they were, why was I sold? Did something happen? No matter how hard I try I can't break my bonds as a slave, as a gladiator. But I can break the ties that keep me down. Now I have escaped the clutches of my last master. Where should I go? What should I do? It matters not. I will have to kill. Man or woman, it makes no difference. Death cares not about gender and neither do I. A corpse is a corpse, regardless of sex. But I hope those I kill deserve their death.
Back to top Go down

Blade and Blood: the story of Azrael
Page 1 of 1