The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassins guild requirements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusk

Dusk

Assassins guild requirements Empty
PostSubject: Assassins guild requirements   Assassins guild requirements Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:21 am

Just a quick question about the requirements.
Daggers are a stapel of the assassin ans so are crossbows.
My question is about the rocks and bow. They don't realy feel like something I would assassinate someone with.
Also I don't have a crossbow or a regular bow and I don't realy care to use them. So would that exclude me? Because I'm an original gank'ster and I think I could do the guild justice.

I posted the same question on the assassins page as well.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

Assassins guild requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins guild requirements   Assassins guild requirements Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:37 am

If you look in the requirements, it says that you must be skilled in ONE of the following: Daggers, rocks, bows, crossbows. The bows and rocks (in Dagorhir) are just as useful for assassinating your target, although a dagger is preferred. It's more fun to sneak up with nothing but a dagger, or walk up and strike up a conversation, and then stab people anyways. Twisted Evil

Basically, in answer to your question: Nope, you would not be excluded in the least. Watch for a PM from the guild leader in the very near future.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net

Assassins guild requirements
Page 1 of 1