The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle for Bloodaxe (Backstory)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

Battle for Bloodaxe (Backstory) Empty
PostSubject: Battle for Bloodaxe (Backstory)   Battle for Bloodaxe (Backstory) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:15 am

Midgar is not a new world. Long ago, a Circle of magi stepped through a portal into a world simply called The Land by it's inhabitants. The Land was a peaceful place, full of elementals, dragons, animals, fey, and magic. But, as in many worlds, peace does not last. More portals were created and opened, allowing others to come and make this place their home. After sometime, The Land was given a name: Midgar, to mean that it is a place where all worlds meet. Then the Great War, and the Fall.
But long before the War and the Fall, there was Bloodaxe. A tribe of goblins lived deep in the mountains after coming through a portal into Midgar....it wasn't long before they found that they weren't alone. Their mountain had already been claimed by a warrior, one who's axes took a heavy toll on them. The greenskins lived in fear, calling the warrior a demon at first, and then naming him Bloodaxe. They began worshiping him, and he accepted them as his followers. He built three mountain strongholds, and declared himself the king of the mountains. All attacks, from the powerful Circle, dragons, and even the elementals, were rebuffed by Bloodaxe and his goblin horde. And so, the mountains became known as the Bloodaxe Mountains. His strength and axes became legends, and all knew that his axes were artifacts of great power. Then the Fall came, and not even Bloodaxe could stop his death or the decimation of his beloved mountains.

Now, a millennium after the Fall, Midgar has risen once more. The lore has been passed down and unearthed for years, and now we have reached the Mountains. We have unearthed all of the strongholds, and many tomes that have given us much insight as to the events that took place in this land. But I, the Dragonwalker, have read of something much more sinister and powerful...something that many would wish to claim. I know it is here, and I know what it can do if it falls in the wrong hands. I speak of Bloodaxe's crypt, where the goblins laid their deity after the fall. I heard of it once, and then read of it, and now I see his crypt with my own eyes. His axes lay with him.

And so the Battle for Bloodaxe....begins.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net

Battle for Bloodaxe (Backstory)
Page 1 of 1