The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Ludi Review! :D

Go down 
+5
Judgement
Raalcorr the Warborn
Ansgeirr
Lucius Sulla
Kurai
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

After Ludi Review! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:27 pm

I'll pass the muffins and gumdrops, give me a bloodbath and a pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:30 pm

The bloodbath train will be a coming (just not this weekend)

also, if Amanda isnt pretty enough for you...... well go enjoy some rule 34
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WandererTJ?ref=profile
Tsair

Tsair

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:30 pm

You all should jump for joy for once I am not jumping in to be an a$$ on here. First of all this is a game. Have fun. And more then a few people need to get the spear out of their a$$ and realize that. The rules are for safety not to be fought over. Hell.
Second this realm turns on each other like a pack of rabid dogs. I have had my good humored mocking times on here but Sh!t some of you seem like you live to troll.
Third Aodhfin I say this as a friend. With how much you drill or atleast try to: It isnt the answer. First this isnt military, second what we need is not review of the basics but harder hit. The motto of our realm is hit hard take light. And if someone doesnt take their hits dont get mad beat their ass into the ground. Point blank. If your hit was too light knock the sh!t out of the person point blank. Great bloated headed one. Just remind everyone of this point they will eventually start taking the regular shots.
And for all of you who hit like a kid and it is felt by noone hit harder.
If people make this too much more of work I will just find someone to wail on on my own time. I cant care less about drama queens and if you want a list of names of who I think is one Just ask I will put it up here
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shidoshi_sumitra
Tsair

Tsair

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Oh and Sulla if you ever get an yearning to fight. shoot me a message we can work out a time to fight with out all the BS
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shidoshi_sumitra
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Ummm.....Tsair? I already told Ahnz to watch the language, that also pertains to you. Just because you use dollar signs and exclamation points to substitute letters, doesn't take away from the word. Also, I drill the basics. On light and hard shots. So that everyone knows them. I don't treat it as military, even though at times it would probably help. I try to teach more like in a dojo setting, only outside.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Juicer

Juicer

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:15 am

At pretty much any event, if you're having trouble with someone, fighter or herald, come talk to me. I can take care of it. You're all aeodohiffinn's boys. That makes me your friend (unless you hate me, which is cool too I suppose). But yeah, for srs, I can usually take care of issues without making a huge, ahnz-like scene Wink
Back to top Go down
Raalcorr the Warborn

Raalcorr the Warborn

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:16 am

Thank you for that interjection of sanity Juice. Aodhfin, please understand that you are too good of a leader to step down. Like the occasionally hysterical one said, Midgar is your baby. Well, thanks to you and Rok; Hunter, Macar, Howlsing, and myself all feel apart of Midgar. We are Dragonknights and proud of it! And that is thanks to you. You're not stepping down.
Also, my mother trusts you and Rok. Believe me when I say that that is not easy to come by. She can be more paranoid and suspicious than me. I mean hell, that's where I learned it from.
Back to top Go down
Kreig Earthfury

Kreig Earthfury

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:40 am

Aodhfin, I concur that you should not step down as the president of Midgar. You're our fearless leader and we all trust in you to always do for all of us what is best. A guy like you is not easily replaced. I also extend that statement to Sulla. You shouldn't let something like that discourage you from taking part in something I feel you enjoy. You're a skilled and honorable fighter, and you will be severely missed if you do decide to move on. I was not able to attend WOTR, but from what I saw last Sunday, my first attendance in at least 2-3 months. I could say for the most part I liked what I saw. Everyone in attendance seemed to be fighting hard and fighting fair. I for one felt like I was fighting like a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest, but that's just the rust coming off. If we're being perceived as lacking in our performance, then they are intentionally tossing dirt on us to discourage us and make us look bad or we might have not been performing as well as we could have-whether intentionally or unintentionally. The true point is not to get angry about these kinds of things, we just need to use them as inspiration to work even harder at being better than the rest of the elitist jerks out there, so by the time the next event comes around, it will be obvious to everyone who the real naysayers are.

I believe the other points, such as them complaining about the armor, is another attempt to just discourage us. It sounds like grasping at straws to me when I've seen Alterrans in "armor" that wasn't much more than a leather work apron. If it's MoA legal, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about then. whether these topics should've been brought up then or now is obviously all in the past by this time, so lets pick up, move on, and do what we can to improve. Everyone needs to take a hard look at themselves and make sure you are performing honestly and at 100%. If you can look yourself in the mirror and know that that is the honest truth, let the monkeys toss their cookies, if you don't let it get to you cause you know you aren't wrong, then all they do is make themselves look like monkeys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Ludi Review! :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2