The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Ludi Review! :D

Go down 
+5
Judgement
Raalcorr the Warborn
Ansgeirr
Lucius Sulla
Kurai
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

After Ludi Review! :D Empty
PostSubject: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:06 am

So, guys, after your first "event", how do you feel you are doing? I've spoken to a few people who attended Ludi and apparently you guys were very prominent in their minds!
Know what for? Very Happy

Sluffing. They all had something to say about members of Midgar not taking their hits. And these were all people who were from many different groups and who don't even communicate on a usual basis. So, what happened? I thought the idea was to blow them away with your honor as well as your skill. I trust these peoples opinions and assessments, so if they say that members of Midgar were sluffing, I believe them. There is not shame in admitting if you did, as long as you work on it in the future. Simply acknowledging that you have a problem taking shots but continuing to not take them does not exempt you, it just makes you a cheater. Take Ahnz for Example: I haven't fought him in a while so I hope I'm wrong, but he openly admitted that he has a problem with taking his shots. He didn't, however, work on it. He is not exempt, the same way none of you are if you weren't taking your hits.
WORK ON THIS!

Sincerely,
Kurai
Back to top Go down
Lucius Sulla

Lucius Sulla

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:34 am

I can say this,if anyone there named dropped on me for not taking shot is full of it,
I have opinions I would rather not discuss in a public forum but the 2 hours of extensive coverage I have says I took my hits and did not sluff at any point as I was very tired by the end of the day from marching back and forth from the res tree.

this post and a few other things I have witnessed are leaving a bad taste in my mouth but I can take some mouth wash and reset,some cant do that.
you also fail or have over looked that we were sporting most of our people to their first event,I have done Darkon events though not as big as WotRII so I knew how things move to a point.
I think now however I will start to rethink somethings including further participation.
if there were problems they should have been addressed on the spot and not later on when no one to represent us was there to defend or explain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/burnedbylife
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:01 am

Well, Aodhfin's gonna kick me for that later. Razz

Anyways, Sulla, I'm not calling anyone out specifically. No one dropped names, they simply said "Members of Midgar", so chillax dude. The reason I say this all is not to offend people or accuse them, it is to let you know that to some of the attendees, members of Midgar were less than top notch on hit taking. They never named anyone nor did I ask them to.

This is a notice, to the members, to simply be aware of your body. Because, now, Midgar could potentially sport a bad reputation, and as a co founder, that's the last thing I want. I realize none of you have ever met me, but Aodhfin can tell you, if I'm not beating around the bush about something, it's not to be a douche, it's to get to the heart of the matter. This is not an attack on you guys, this is information for the future. Take it as you will, but I suggest you take this with a grain of salt, learn from it, and move on.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:13 am

Kurai, I took all my hits except for in the flag battle in which I had the flag(cuz apparently i didnt take one). And to this date, I still will fight that I was not hit, and if I was, it was too light to be felt by anyone anyways. I wouldve taken the death and dropped the flag had I actually been hit, screw that shit.

Also, just because I've admitted a long time ago doesnt mean you can still single me out.

Last edited by Ansgeirr on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WandererTJ?ref=profile
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:20 am

I will say that aside from whatever Kurai has been talking about, I have heard conversations about the "pleather armor".

If I need to bring up my callipers to make sure it's actually 3/16" thick I will.
And also, if they are calling it pleather, my question is ok it looks like leather on the outside, but why does it look like cloth on the inside?

And I'm pretty sure that it wasnt being counted during the event.

I'm not trying to be a dick or trying to offend anyone for their armor, and I'm sorry about my last post, I really need to get off the juice Razz
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:09 am

Ansgeirr wrote:

Also, just because I've admitted a long time ago doesnt mean you can still fucking single me out.
Look at it as a learning experience.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Sulla

Lucius Sulla

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:50 am

yeah two of the pieces were pleather,mine isn't it's apparel grade , measures in at 1/2 an inch, meaning the same shit they cut leather jackets from,I cant wear untreated armor grade it breaks my skin out.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Sulla, could you wear AG-leather if you wore it over an article of clothing? that way there isnt any direct skin contact
Back to top Go down
Lucius Sulla

Lucius Sulla

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:15 pm

not really because there is always going to be skin contact,and the grain of leather cause my skin to turn orange and cause a chemical like burn.that bars me from wearing a lot of types of leather. that point is moot my personal armor meets the standard laid out in the latest revision of the dagorhir rule set as after my initial set,which also was treated leather and not upholstery grade,I had to layer to it 3 layers to meet the 1/8 thickness required by the rules to be counted as armor mine is 1/2'' thickness

the topic isnt my armor but complaints against our realm for sluffing,rhino hiding whatever.
and I have said my bit,anyone else who posts here can take over in defense I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Raalcorr the Warborn

Raalcorr the Warborn

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:56 pm

As it was our first event, we did not do as well as we will in later events. That doesn't mean that I think we were rhino-hiding, it means that I KNOW that we were getting killed quickly. Anyone who ran back and forth to the rez points as often as we did wasn't rhino-hiding. As for the armor, it meets minimum thickness standards of Dagorhir. That is all that matters.
Everyone from Midgar saw moments of rule breaking from multiple members of multiple realms at WoTRII, however, we didn't fuss about them to others when they couldn't properly defend or represent themselves. Anyone that does that is a cowardly douche. If we felt there was something important enough to bring to the heralds attention, then we did. If anyone had problems with us, they should have brought it up at the event.
And dammit, I'm getting tired of this immature dramatic shit too! This is supposed to be a GAME! Not a soap opera!
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm tired of the immature dramatic shit too, which is why I'm telling you all this now. Maybe you mean me by that statement maybe not, I don't really care. What I care about is letting you guys know what the consensus was and let you know that you have time to improve in that area.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:36 pm

I will say that I'm not trying to start any dramatic shit with this post seeing as that is currently part of our topic.
When you read this, I would like to state that I have a calm tone, and since tone is usually lost across text, i felt as though I needed to mention it, I'm not raging in the message like I sometimes do.

Lucius Sulla wrote:
I had to layer to it 3 layers to meet the 1/8 thickness required by the rules to be counted as armor mine is 1/2'' thickness

the topic isnt my armor but complaints against our realm for sluffing,rhino hiding whatever.
1. While the topic isnt your armor, the subject is about sluffing and rhino hiding. And for such members who believed that their armor passed armor standards, they may have sluffed hits counting their armor when it shouldnt've been counted as armor.

5.3 - Leather Armor:
  • 5.3.1 - The minimum thickness for leather armor is 3/16 inch and may be achieved by layering several pieces of thin leather.
  • 5.3.2 - Studded, scaled, or brigandine armor can only be counted as armor if 2/3 of the leather is covered by metal, or the studs/rings/plates are no more than 1/2" apart.
The Rules presented by the Dag MOA state leather armor must be at least 3/16" thick, not just 1/8", and I see no exception to this for brigandine armor.
3/16" > 1/8";
3/16" = 1/8" + 1/16"
3/16" = 1.875/10" <~> 1/5" = 3/16"
1/8" = 1.25/10"..... 1.875 > 1.25
If I remember to bring my calipers the next time I show up, I will make sure that all garb that is considered "leather armor" meets the requirements by which the MOA gives us. The reason why I listed tenths of an inch is because its how my caliper measures...yeah I wish it had 16ths of an inch, and maybe digital calipers have that, but ramble ramble deal with it.

Raalcorr the Warborn wrote:
As for the armor, it meets minimum thickness standards of Dagorhir. That is all that matters.
2. Yeah, but actually, it isnt all that matters.
5.4 - Armor may not be constructed of plastic or other non-period materials.
While "leather is leather"(which is bull anyways, upholstery leather and leather that is actually treated to take a hit from an actual weapon are two very different things), there is a difference between Armor grade leather, and stacking/layering "pleather"
and
5.1.17 - Armor must be passed by heralds from two separate realms, assuming an inter-realm event.
Did anyone actually inspect any of the armor that Midgar brought? (and before someone jumps on me, my armor is approved by Orrin and Alterra)

Also, Raalcor, chill out, there is no need to go and call anyone a cowardly douche, whether or not they actually are one. If we want to be respected, lets try and be respectable, and while we can flame upon one another, it's not looked highly upon when someone from one realm says things about another in such manner. Also, while it is true that I do appreciate when someone comes to me about something that I did rather than talking about it with someone else, human beings are absolutely terrible about communication.

Idk if someone happened to film the king of the hill battles and had a good view of me towards the end of one of the rounds, but I killed nearly all of the opposing team and only a few left the circle, it really pissed me off but I kept my cool, but hey, just remember that this is just a game, if they want to be immature children, that's their fault. There is an age minimum to this sport not only for safety, but to insure that hopefully there are some individuals are mature enough to follow the rules set for us.

I will say for those of you who are new to events, or the high speed intensity sometimes caused by battle, that sometimes you are in such an adrenaline rush that you cant feel a damn thing, so please keep that in mind, some people dont intentionally sluff hits, some people are entirely unaware that you hit them. And while you can hit harder, you can also take that person aside after the battle, or if they arent the kind that rush back and forth from the spawn and comment on how they were totally intense in the action, but if you just kindly say to them hey, I hit you, and I'm pretty sure it made solid contact, but I'm pretty sure that you didnt notice it and were unaware of it, and that hopefully next time they realize their fault, they usually dont make a big thing out of it asuming that they are a good person. And the next time they look up and see you on the other side of the line swinging away, they'll remember.

When I do robotics, we practice "Gracious Professionalism" meaning set a good example, help others out when they need it, and dont down on anyone. And I dont see why that couldnt be applied in Dag some times.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Sulla

Lucius Sulla

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Ansgeirr wrote:
After Ludi Review! :D Emot-words.

lucius sulla wrote:
I'm done

it was fun guys but after kais hissy fit sunday,this post,and a general elitist attitude from outsiders I choose to spend my Sundays doing constructive things other than Dagorhir , I will see you guys in the community
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:59 am

Lucius Sulla wrote:
Ansgeirr wrote:
After Ludi Review! :D Emot-words.

lucius sulla wrote:
I'm done

it was fun guys but after kais hissy fit sunday,this post,and a general elitist attitude from outsiders I choose to spend my Sundays doing constructive things other than Dagorhir , I will see you guys in the community
That's a shame. Bye.

Ahnz, after reading all of what you've said, I am really excited to see you at an event again. (Give you the opportunity to beat my ass after all this, lol)
Take what Ahnz said guys, look at it as a learning experience. So you had a bad first review, doesn't mean anyone needs to fly off the handle. I apologize for my poor wording in the first post, but I find being direct of more benefit than beating around the bush.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Hmmm...   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:13 pm

I see...so, what I did on Sunday...by walking away from a battle...after being stabbed in the back by someone that should have been dead TWICE...is throwing a hissy fit...

No...

Walking away from a situation that is making you angry, when things could escalate, and you know they shouldn't is not throwing a hissy fit...it is doing your best to not knock out someone who is cheating for no other reason than to try and make themselves feel better about themselves.

And just for the record...the Harbingers of Judgment were not at the War of the Roses event and have no reason to be offended by what people have been saying. If anything, this lends credence to what I have been telling the management of Midgar for the last few months and hopefully allow us to get back to basics where rhino-hiding, or sluffing off of hits is not a common practice.

On a different note, one of the reasons, besides the really crappy weather, that me and the other Harbingers haven't been to practice as much lately, is because of problems like this that aren't being fixed...and not knowing how we, as just participants, can do much about it. Now I realize that we should probably have an attitude that we should be there to help put forth a good example for newer members and help to stop problems of this sort...but when bringing these problems to the management they have told us how they are going to fix it, but it doesn't get fixed...

This is not an attack on the management, far from it, since from what I can tell they have taken every concern that has been put forth and addressed it with the person that was the problem at that point in time. This is something that the participants need to look at and do their personal best to take to heart and try to do better, not take what the management has to say with a grain of salt and blow it off.

As for Lucius Sulla, I am sorry to see you go buddy, you are a very talented fighter and craftsman, as well as all the video work that you have done. You will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:32 am

Everyone spread the word. This Sunday is going to be a long practice, as there are going to be a great many things that need discussed and drilled in. If I call you about something, answer. Pretty much it. Kurai, I'll be calling you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:45 am

just don't try calling between four and nine. I'll be at work.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:12 am

I'll be in Orlando
when I come back, i hope things are all cool when I come back.

Also, don't be a pussy when it comes to weather. I've fought in the dark, in he pouring rain, in the snow, in hail, in mud so deep that it was impossible to keep your shoes on, in unbearable heat and cold, fighting doesnt stop just because your wimpy when it comes to a little weather. And don't judge others' honor when you aren't even there. Just because you werent there doesnt mean that whoever it was wasnt excluding you in Midgar's problem.
I think you should be offended by what people are saying; Not only is it about YOUR realm, but since there's the fact that you and your all so great and amazing honor is never around, that you arent there to help your brothers in the realm get better about sluffing. And you can talk the talk about helping, and even though I dont show up all that much, I highly doubt you are walking the walk when you do show up seeing as apparently this is such a big problem.

On top of everything, I never sluffed at WOTR, and people may have still associated me with alterra, idk; but what people said about my realm affected me; I'm not around much to address anyone's problems, and while it isnt my fault that I cant show up all the time, I'm affected because for the practices I've been to, I havent seen any sluffing or anything like that, and I do hit hard a good amount of the time, but seriously, the next time I show up, if I catch anything, expect to see someone pulled aside by me and there being words exchanged. And this wont be like elementary school where it's like omg haha you're in trouble, because you'll all be to blame for not addressing that person sooner.

Yeah, sluffers are the downfall of society, and it's hard to address the problem, trust me, because it led to me sluffing.
When someone doesnt take your hits, you dont want to take theirs, and when you stop taking one person's hits, you begin to stop taking a lot of hits. Therefore you have everyone hitting too hard, not taking anyone's hits and no one has any honor left, and I'm not talking about the times where people are just screwing around beating on one another not taking any hits and having a good time.

If I catch someone, anyone sluffing, they will sit out till the end of the battle, and if they happen to sluff in the last 30 seconds of a battle, I may extend the suspension across the next battle.

If you are around trying to just **** up the order of things and mess with the realm, you should leave. And if you want to continue your shenanigans and not try to better yourself and still mess with the realm, you may be asked to leave and not come back.

You can all criticize me for my post and pm eachother about how you are going to team up on me when I show up at the next practice, that's fine, I really dont care, I'll get to enjoy one hell of an intense battle and really challenge myself, but if you do team on me, you better know how to take your f*ing hits.

Edit: seeing as only me and Google Bot are online, i'd like to take this time to say, **** you Google Bot, I'll see you on the field!!!
Also, for the record, Google Bot does know how to take his hits

Last edited by Ansgeirr on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Sulla

Lucius Sulla

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:37 am

lets me chime in with a piece of something I forwarded in a pm
me wrote:

now let me also address the War of the Roses
first off a lot of our group doesn't readily have funds available to "dress the part " this placed us apart from the start,some of our guys aren't as articulate in socializing as I am this set us apart
then during the combat phases these guys were recipients of continual head and face shots from a very few individuals thus leading them to believe they were being singled out and from review of the videos it does appear to be a legitimate claim.

these events lead to them complaining to the heralds,these guys were another story all together,about this and the 2 or 3 bamboo cored and lightly padded weapons that should not have been allowed on field in the first place,having taken a blow from one myself that left a nice bruise and raised welp on me I feel that indeed they should not have been allowed period.
thsi lead to us being further singled out as I over heard the heralds laughing about this saying we weren't "tough enough because they hit to hard waaaa "

so these factors probably lead to our guys ignoring hits from the individuals that were appearing to single our realm members out as moods were running very heated on our side over this but we soldierd up after seeing that nothing was going to be achieved by doing what you are supposed to do and call questionable things to attention of the heralds and having it ignored or laughed at.

correct assessment of the situation?
Back to top Go down
Raalcorr the Warborn

Raalcorr the Warborn

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:21 pm

That about sums it.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:41 pm

ok, my response:
if you are concerned that the heralds arent taking you seriously when you address something, you(whoever) bring your arse to me, and if you've ever watched a sports game in which a coach has received 3 red cards in one conversation and is ejected from the field, well consider seeing me as being that coach. Heralds are just about the same as anyone else, they can be immature, or even biased, and things could definitely be run better (I'm just saying in general, not just for WOTR), and while this happens and it can make you question the integrity of the battles going on; if you want to make something happen, go talk to a respected person of your realm or one that you know from another realm, and even if your message has to go through a few people up the ladder, it'll eventually reach someone who may just happen to overrule the herald on the field Wink this my friends is what is known as being a well known, respectable, veteran and leader. If Orrin has a problem with something, and he's usually pretty cool, but if he does, you can expect that something is going to be done about it.

There has been a time in which one of my weapons passed weapons check but ended up being failed in the field, because weapon checkers do not typically under any circumstance test like I do, and the reason I test the way I do, is because I swing that way on the battlefield as well. As it pertains to weapons check at a realm event, a lot of times due to the fact that there are over about 100 weapons, they try to make it as quick as possible; if it's single blue, hold it one handed and hit your leg as hard as you can(which btw is really an awkward swing IMO and I dont think you can throw full force into it)...also, being a back for 100 weapons would suck hardcore, you can ask Aodhfin about the very first Midgar practice and how it sucked going through the 15 weapons I brought, and I had him do so because it was his realm, and he was the one who had final judgment on how hard is too hard. For those of you who were there, you may have seen me helping conduct weapons checking, and in fact, the weapons that hurt people may have been passed by me, idk, everyone has their own digression as to how painful too painful actually is, and the consensus is that if you feel it still stinging after 5 seconds on a medium (or a hard shot, I cant remember for certain) then it should fail.

Anyways, if there is ever a point in time in which not only you but someone else feels as though a weapon should be re-inspected, by all means make sure that it happens. Talk to me about it, talk to Aodhfin about it, and if it happens to be a big arse event (much larger than WOTR) we may go talk to someone higher than us so that your words, your message actually mean something. If it's a small local event in which I have some form of authority, by all means I will take a herald aside, go up and request to re-check the weapon in question by the owner of the weapon (and they'll be cool about it, because if they arent, something is up), and then I will recheck it on at least the one herald, and I'm not referring to leg checking, I'm referring to fucking Ahnz checking, which is another reason that I will request whether or not it's ok with the owner, because if you happen to snap someone else's sword without their consent of you using it, well...that really isnt cool.
I will say that I did notice when one of the the bearded guys in leather armor took his armor off and he saw a red mark, well i heard some localized complaining; now I didnt do anything about it, one because no one approached me to do something, and 2, I was never hit like that, and while it may be wrong to not do something just because it didnt happen to you too, I feel as though I didnt do anything wrong.

As for headshots, from what I gathered, not saying any names, but dude with red hair was bad about them(and i think his weapon may have been the one in question as well, i'm not sure). Head and neck shots happen, they suck, but hey, dag is one of the few sports in which head shots arent allowed, so feel fortunate you dont need to deal with them at all times. You guys have been pretty cool about being bound by not doing any headshots; honestly, there was a practice in which I got hit, our fight stopped and the guy took a death and went and did 10 push ups.....I nearly shat myself because I was like there is no way this is actually happening. For this, I'll mention a name, I'm pretty sure it was Nightwolf, and what he did was pretty deep and cool.
If you get hit in the head or neck by someone call it just like you would if you hit someone with a red, or double green, not only is it for clarity so that they arent like wtf, i totally hit you, but so that they can be like dammit, I accidently hit someone in the head. I can for a matter of fact saw that I do it, I totally call out when I get hit in the head or neck, and I highly advise you all to do the same if it happens to you.

And I have to mention it to you guys, a while back I suffered a neck injury, if you ever happen to see me popping my neck or moving it around awkwardly, it's because it's in pretty much constant pain all the time, but as it comes to headshots, I'll take them and keep going, that's just at the point where I'm at, there are however some times when I'll get hit pretty badly and have to chill out on the side for a little while, I take my chances, because this is what I love. When I started, and you all might feel like this, but any time you get a headshot it's kind of surprising and it throws you off your groove, some people stop and check on you, others you can just keep fighting, and if you are like me and you just want to take it and keep kicking their arse, while they are asking if you are ok keep lashing out and kill them, they pretty much deserve it at this point Razz. And if they are just rapid shotting and they never realized that they hit you in the head, when your encounter is over, talk to them about it, it's in the best interest of everyone that you mention it to them.

At WOTR, there was a guy wielding a red sword who managed to completely miss my shield and thwack me in the neck pretty good(if you dont know what it's like to take a bad neck shot, trust me, you dont want to know....think about it this way, feel your Adam's apple...feels like it's a misplaced testicle doesnt it?) after he hit me in the neck, I gave him the look like really dude? and I killed him...and he never managed to apologize, and I'm pretty sure I made sure he was aware that he did it. As the day went on, that person experienced what it is like to get toppled by a shield bash and then pinned as he gets killed TWICE, was it the wrong thing for me to do? probably. Was it fun? Hellz yeah...

Now, in yalls headshot complaining, I gotta say one thing, sometimes it's your fault, and you need to admit that to yourselves. When I'm fighting Tiberius and I'm aiming for a shoulder shot and he drops down while making his shot, there have been many times where he has taken a good one from me to the head, but he is almost always cool with it, and he accepts that it was his fault because when I sent the signal to my arm to throw a shot at that certain spot I wasnt aware that he was going to do what he did.

Last edited by Ansgeirr on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Ahnz, please watch the f-bombs, so on and so forth. We need to keep the forums clean bro. And yeah, there are others dropping cuss words, and I have from time to time. Just watch it.

That goes for everyone. Also, if anyone thinks I should step down as "management", please say so.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Sulla

Lucius Sulla

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:11 pm

I think Aodhfin you should not step down and anyone saying otherwise can go conceive with themselves in a manner in which their anatomy wasn't designed.(that is how to avoid the f bomb)
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Also, just so everyone knows, I will be going over hits, blocks, attacks, footwork, and all out fighting. Be prepared.....it will not be over quickly, you will not enjoy it, and you will feel pain. I am your king.

Sulla, don't leave. Your a good guy, and a good fighter, and I don't want to see you go. If nothing else, take one last Sunday to see if things still head in a direction that you favor.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:20 pm

I say all that, and all you can comment on is my swear words... (insert any random assortment of expletives here ;P)
I was unaware that we were concerned too much about language on here, but I have noted this, and will try to remember to see said note in the future.

and here's me apologizing for my language in advance.....

Aodhfin, don't be a bitch.
You're doing a good job; f***ing s*** man, we wouldnt have Midgar if it wasnt for you. I know with Sulla "leaving" and other events that have occurred in these past 2 weeks or so, you are having a hard time, Midgar is your baybeh, and you don't want anything bad to happen to it. As a good Forrest Gump once said, "It happens"... Dude, things don't always go all that great, you know it.
As the saying goes, "What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger" and I say this because after all of this, after all the drama, and whining, and complaining, and dealing with the situation, I'm sure not only will Midgar not die, but in the end, it's going to grow, and when it grows, and after it grows, it's going to be awesome, and a lot better.

Coming from a person who has suffered from depression, you just got to get past this bro. There's muffin sunshine and gumdrops on the other side of the hill

and by muffin I mean refer to Pulp Fiction in 5 seconds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Ludi Review! :D   After Ludi Review! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Ludi Review! :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next