The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vinganza and Maeron (OOC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

Vinganza and Maeron (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Vinganza and Maeron (OOC)   Vinganza and Maeron (OOC) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Hey Maeron, Vinganza, just curious, but are these happenings in Midgar? Just trying to gauge what my next post to be.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Maeron

Maeron

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (OOC)   Vinganza and Maeron (OOC) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:21 am

I think so. Vinganza wrote this, so I assume so. you'd really have to ask her but this IS Midgar, so it would make sense. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (OOC)   Vinganza and Maeron (OOC) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:41 am

Ok, I wasn't sure who came up with it, so I thought I would go ahead and ask......incidentally, if anyone has any questions, now we can just ask em here. Vinganza and Maeron (OOC) Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Maeron

Maeron

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (OOC)   Vinganza and Maeron (OOC) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Alright then! Yeah I just know Vinny wanted people to be able to join in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (OOC)   Vinganza and Maeron (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:51 am

Hey bro you want to roll with it as we know eachother already and just haven't seen/reconized eachother, or go with we don't know eachother? (and yes the one i'm talkin to will know who i'm talkin to lol!
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (OOC)   Vinganza and Maeron (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:04 pm

If your talking to me, I'd say that we recognize each other from our wanderings, but not much else. I haven't actually had a tavern convo with you as of yet....not counting messing around on the *lurk lurk lurk* bit.
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (OOC)   Vinganza and Maeron (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:30 pm

damn my trademark use of bro, i meant the one who is in my fam..... Razz and okay sounds good aod.
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (OOC)   Vinganza and Maeron (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:48 am

just fer reference Kurai Tyr is over 4 centuries old, i don't quite think that he is young.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (OOC)   Vinganza and Maeron (OOC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vinganza and Maeron (OOC)
Page 1 of 1