The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinganza

Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Empty
PostSubject: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:12 pm

The hunt was on, Vinganza could sense the presence of the mortal near by. She was now in an alley way still following her sixth sense. She reared around a corner and spotted himm not far up ahead. He seemed to be at least 18, good. The younger the better, more soul to steal. But as she was about to attack something caught her eye. Bright eyes against pale skin, she then stopped in her tracks. There was only one soul in ther perimeter. what was this creature? There was a faint glimmer,a nd she could see fangs. A vampire.
The young vampire slowly stepped forward form the shadows. She was perfect, too perfect to be real. The boy appeared to be stunned by her beauty as well, freezing in his place. She was about to lose her meal, Vinganza couldn't allow that. Walking forward towards the two, they soon became aware of the cloaked figure not far off. The vampire grabbed his arm saying, "Come with me, you will be safe." He nodded and began to follow her, but before they could get too far Vinganza began to screech, so loud that they both fell to their knees, covering both ears from the noise.
Taking advantage she began to slowly suck away at the man's soul, feeling the life faulter and breathing it in eagerly. But the vampire quickly snapped out of her trance, and charged forward knocking Vinganza to the ground, breaking the bond, and releasing the soul back to the boy huddled on the ground. They both stepped away, seeming to size up one another before both attacking viciously. The boy came to his senses and quickly got up and ran in the other direction.
"Now look what you did!" The vampire exclaimed, anger in her voice, bearing her fangs before pushing away from Vinganza.
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:43 pm

(i hope it would be okay for me to join, if not i'll remove my comments)

silently appears close to the figures, seemingly out of nowhere, his one fang slightly appearing as he asks his question,
"now now, why do ye fight? There is many a meal in this place isn't there?"
He looks at the two wondering if he could disarm the situation without violence, he didn't want to have to break the two up in a fight, he stood there in his black travlers coat, a black sword strapped to his back, his red hair and pale skin gleeming in the pale moonlight....
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Not far away, in the shadows of the alleyway, a cloaked figure watches the transpiring events....there is little that happens in this town that he doesn't end up knowing about, as he is ever-vigilant in his watch. *Hmmmmm......*, he muses to himself. *Never had this many shadows in the same place before.....I wonder what forces are behind this, if any? Unless there is such a thing as chance after all.....*
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Maeron

Maeron

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Maeron pushed herself up off the ground, glaring at the cloaked figure, then at the other man, whom she could tell was a fellow vampire. She dusted some dirt off her pants and looked down where the alley ended. "Great. I've lost my meal, my clothes are filthy," Her eyes darted over to the horizon, "and it's nearly morning. Thank you!" She threw her hands up with her bite of sarcasm. She would need to leave soon and retreat into further darkness, no use lulling about in the sunlight, which if she was right, would be arriving momentarily. "I have no time for this anymore." she ground out, trotting away from the two, hoping to make it seem a little less obvious to any random passer-bys that may be close. Maeron could sense another presence but ignored it, this town was quiet, no one would believe what that stranger had seen.
Back to top Go down
Vinganza

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Vinganza watched the vampire walk away, she was angry beyond belief. The other vampire neared closer to Vinny, but backed away as she was about to screech once again. "Now do tell me, why must you two fight over a mere mortal?" asked the second vampire trying to distract the wraith. Vinganza said to herself ignoring the vampire, "Tis not fair to lose him, he seemed an easy target". As the wraith then remembered the vampire, she looked over at him standing before her she then asked, "Who art thou and what might thine business be here? Tis my hunting grounds your on". Before the vampire could answer, Vinny looked towards where the female vampire disappeared and said, "Thats why I wanted that boy, he was on my grounds....."
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:45 pm

"Me you ask? i am but a humble wanderor, i have no quarral with ye nor with your grounds, you need not worry bout i stealing a meal from ye, i have a place i get my meals from, alas i sense that we are no longer alone, i will merely say that things are not as the appear always, now if i may i must bid you farwell for the sun aproaches and i must take my leave, goodnigh" he nods his head and slowly drifts toward the direction the fellow vampire left. *hmmm i wonder wat this town holds if there are more here...*
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Yet another figure surveyed the happenings from above with a bemused smile. Quarrels over hunting grounds were not uncommon, but to see one happen in such a fresh place as Midgar with such speed was amusing to him. Bad enough there was little enough room for those established vampires like himself, but with not only fledglings harassing his ground, but having wraiths and other shadows encroaching as well was more than annoying. Silently, he made his way down to one of the other watchers, approaching slowly and quietly.
"Aodhfin, what troublesome specters be these?" he said quietly as he approached the armored figure.
"It's quite unusual to encounter such fledglings and shadows here, the realm of Midgar being so new and such."
Back to top Go down
Maeron

Maeron

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:18 pm

She rushed as fast as she could through the small town trying to reach the port without attracting too much attention. The sky had already turned a faint gray ,signaling the suns ascent. She still had a little ways to go, so abondoning all hope to conceal her suspiciousness Maeron broke into a sprint, racing through side alley's and other tiny streets that veined their way through Midgar. A few scattered rays of sunlight broke through the thin barrier of clouds causing her heart to skip for a moment. There was the dock, her ship moored and waiting. Pounding across the boardwalk she ran up to the side and grabbed a rope dangling from the mast, swinging herself on board. Pausing only a moment to see how much longer she had before the sun peaked over the nearest hill. About a minute and a half. She jumped down a few stairs, and landed in her cabin, bracing the door closed and pulling every curtain shut. Reaching for the last curtain cord she tugged, and the fork of light that had been sneaking through dissapeared. She let out a deep sigh and fell to the floor, breathing heavy from the run. That had been far too close. And she was still starving.
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:37 pm

as the sun began its rise over the horizon Tyr took his way toward the docks, he had the feeling that was where she was headed, she must be in a hurry, she unlike him had the weakness to the sun, thx to his bloodmoon heritage had been made resiliant to this weakness. he silently made his way apon the docks, which boat though... nothing gave away her position, nothing... wait there a rope swang on the side of a boat, there was no wind it must be hers, he slowly crept to the boat, silent, the whole boat was silent, he sensed her, he made his way down into the bowels, he saw a cabin, *Knocks ont he door* " do not worry for i too and a night dweller, i bring you nurishment, the likes you havfe not yet to taste, it comes from the bloodmoon well and shall temporarily give you immunity to the light and shall quench the thirst, now come and open this door.." *pulls out a jug of blood from under his coat.*
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:22 pm

*Smiles at his friend* "Honestly Kurai, I know not. As far as I can tell from the exchanges, the wraith was hunting on her grounds, and then trying to defend it against the fledgling that ran off. Not to mention the wandering darkling that tried to stop the quarrel....though why he would is beyond me." *sighs* "And you are wrong about one thing, brother. Midgar has been around for much longer than we have....It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this is not the first squabble of it's kind that this town has seen." *glances at the sunrise* "I suppose it's a good thing that the sun doesn't effect you as it did in Alterran lands, yes? Otherwise, I'd be stuck patrolling more squabbles alone, eh?" *winks at Kurai*
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Kurai returned Aodhfin's wink with a fanged grin and a nod.
"It is as you say, Aodhfin. This land is old. Older even than I. And it is no difference of the sun that keeps me out here where I did sleep in Alterran lands. I simply did not care for the creatures and peoples that awoke and populated the land by daylight." Kurai glanced about, noticing that not only the fledgling, but the wraith and the so called "darkling" had disappeared.
"Now where did they disappear to? It's a strange day that I can keep my mind off of food and on those creatures that disturb my hunting grounds. Would seem I need to have a small...conversation with our newest guests. Care to join me? Nipping this in the bud now could save us sundry troubles caused by such squabbles in the future."
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:58 pm

*Nodding* "Agreed. So, who do we track first? The wraith, or the fledgling and the following wanderer?"
Back to top Go down
Maeron

Maeron

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:13 am

Maeron had collapsed on her bed, letting sleep drift over her when she heard a loud knocking on the door. Funny, she should have sensed if someone had shown up. It was daytime so her senses were not as enhanced, it would be many years before she'd even be able to go out into sunlight, which is why she became instantly suspicious when the man claimed to have something that could provide such a feat. Carefully siting up she crept to the door, placing her hand against the cold metal brace, debating whether to open it or not. Regardless some sunlight would come in, and that alone was enough to let her reside to her hunger. Shaking her head she called out, " Leave it. I don't trust you yet." Yes he was a vampire, but should they get in a fight she would stand no chance against one that was old enough to stay in the sun. Although dim, she could feel two presences where the Wraith had been. Someone other than the fellow vampire had seen the fight. Great, company.
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:48 am

" i understand young one, you have no need for distrust, however i shall comply, i shall leave the nurishment and my great weapon even apon the floor her' , though i doubt he'll let you use him... " " i shall go to the stairs and cover them as best i can, i hope this pleases ye? I am not your enemy young one, just a wanderor who wishes to help and young one in they travles, i do so hate seeing children bicker so.." with that he places his the jug and his giant sword down on the floor, walks quite noticeably to the top of the stairs and tries his best whill not revealing himself above deck to block out the sunshine from entering the lower deck.. a small grin sits apon his face *hmm i wonder who else was it there...* (OOC * * represents what he is thinking..)
Back to top Go down
Maeron

Maeron

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Maeron hesitantly opened the door. No sunlight, yet. In a swift motion she shot her arm out and grabbed the jug, pulling it back into her cabin. She called out a quick thanks. Not really ready to empty the contents yet. she sensed another vampire moving about where she had fought with the Wraith, but it was Daytime. Although he had said the blood would allow her to go into the sun, she highly doubted this was all out of kindness. Moving to the window she squinted through, making sure not to get hit with any direct rays, and looked to make sure no one was following them. She couldn't risk more people learning of her hideout.
Back to top Go down
Vinganza

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Luckily the Wraith made it out safe, with a sigh she turned the corner to her hide out. As she slowly opened the door and stepped inside she made sure one last time no one wass following. Once all was clear she ran inside and locked the door shut. She slumped against the cold wooden door and put her face in her palms. How could she be so foolish? The more she thought about the situation she got even more upset with the Vampire. After a while she had enough! Vinny was going to find that lesser and kill her! No one messed with Vinganza and get away with it.... No one....
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:20 pm

After conversing with Kurai, Aodhfin decided to track the wraith before the trail grew cold......after some effort and searching, he was finally able to pick up her trail. It didn't take him long to find where she was.....all he had to do was focus on the negative energy and animosity emanating from her.

*Hmmmm....she's either completely evil, which is unlikely.....OR....she's just that pissed off.*

Knowing that he probably shouldn't do what he's about to.......he stands to the side, knocks on the door, and announces, "I'm not here to hurt you, but if your going to be that pissed off in this town, it warrants my attention. And I don't know about you, but I would rather speak plainly and face to face.....as opposed to our current situation with a door between us."
Back to top Go down
Vinganza

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:20 pm

As Vinganza heard the knock on the door, her anger flared. Her eyes turned red and her flesh starting dissapearing only leaving the bones. She grabbed her swords and swung the door open launching at A-fin. She tackled him to the ground and now had her sword over his throat. As Vinny was about to slit his throat, she stopped herself. She wasnt angry at him but at the female vampire. As she jumped to her feet and began to run towards the presense she felt of the vampires she knew A-fin was right behind her..... She suddenly pivoted around to face the male and said "You tell anyone this is where I live, I wont spare your life next time". As her eyes glowed even brighter, she began her run again not caring who followed or saw her.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Collecting himself from the assault and the wraith's threat, Aodhfin focused and wove a cage of force and silence around her. As he cautiously approached her, he hoped she couldn't see the draconic pupils in the aftermath of his casting. *Damn she's fast....strong too. I don't want to hurt her, but I can't let her rage wash through the town, not right now.*

"Darkling, I would know your name. And please, don't struggle or fight. I know you're furious with the youngling, but this town is not the place for a brawl or anything of the sort. I implore you to trust me, in this matter and in others....such as your hiding place." Breathing a deep sigh, Aodhfin continues. "My name is Aodhfin, leader of the Dragonknights, the protectors of Midgar. I don't want to hurt you, or even try to. I would rather have you as an ally and a friend in this place, and especially in these dark times. Now, if you promise not to try to suck out my soul.....which wouldn't do you much good really.....or screech, I'd like to release the spell and talk calmly with you about things."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:05 am

Kurai watched with a combination of mild curiosity and amusement. He hadn't bothered to follow the young pair of vampires, instead opting to follow along some distance behind Aodhfin.

"Seems you've caught yourself a pretty little toy there, Dragonkin" he said, a hint of laughter sneaking into his voice.
"What is it you intend to do, with such rampant disregard for law and order as has been demonstrated by the various young pups inhabiting our land?" The vampire languidly made his way towards the Wraith, staying just on the edge of Aodhfin's spell and peering at the Wraithling with a bemused look upon his face, as though he was looking upon a butterfly with it's wings pinned to a board.

" My, my, my, whatever shall we do with you? And such a pristine white cloak you wear! Perchance you are no normal wraithling! Such a vengeful spirit as yours should not garb itself in such pure white!" He circled the wraith, speaking as he walked.

"You see, Aodhfin here has, as well as myself, worked hard to create a new city amongst the rubble of old. Such a fragile existence we have here, each of us held here and brought here by the many tenuous threads of fate, each one easily severed to toss us back into a bleak and foreboding land from which we originated. We don't know how the portals truly work, so the last thing we need is some fiery little nuisance such as yourself running around and damaging things in a feud over something as simple as hunting grounds. You have no claim to this area for hunting, and neither does the vampiric youngling. These are My hunting grounds. You'll have my permission first before you feed and hunt here, or you will starve. Am I clear?"
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:57 am

After the youngone had shut her door again, Tyr silently peered out over the docks, life from the town started to become active, he needed to get below deck before anyone saw him and would come wondering what he was doin, as he started his decent he felt a very very faint tait, "hmm thats wierd, wonder thus of thati sensed just...." he thought to himself, after decending he approached the door again, " now young one, i wish to stay down here below the deck so as to not attention to your boat, it seems you have angered yet a darkling, far be it for me to interfer, i merely think you should conclude your business in town soon and set at forthwith, i shall help you if you require it, that bloodshould sustain you long nough to settle your affairs and get a fair distance off shore, trouble i think is something you don't want."
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 am

Aodhfin glares at Kurai for a second, wishing he hadn't so plainly exposed his secret, then shrugs and sighs. "Kurai, you say that EVERYWHERE is your hunting grounds. Besides, I'd appreciate it if you didn't antagonize the wraith AND expose me in a single sentence. A breath between the two incidents would suffice, don't you think?" Turning his attention back to the wraithling, he states,"My friend here is correct. Neither you nor the vampire truly have hunting rights here in Tizona. Truthfully no one does, because of how chaotic the times are right now. Also, yes, I am what most would call 'Dragonkin', but not completely in truth. Know this though. I am not to be trifled with, and I can do far worse then a cage of force and silence if I have to.....and I don't mean with just magic." At that, Aodhfin broke the spell holding the wraith.
Back to top Go down
Maeron

Maeron

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:51 am

Maeron grasped the container in her hands, turning it over scornfully, wishing merely to dump the substance out into the water, but she needed to gather supplies, before nightfall, and this would give her the ability to do just that. Disdainfully she raised the jug and downed the contents feeling a gag rise up in her throat. But it was gone, crossing the room to the porthole,drawing back the curtains and inch, she poised a finger underneath into the ray of light. Nothing. Then her whole hand. Nothing. Slowly little by little she pulled the shade all the way back and was basking in the light. Something she hadn't been able to do for a very long time. Hearing the fellow vampire's wishes she kicked open the porthole, turning her head back to the closed door. "Stay if you want, but I have businesss to attend to." And with that she jumped out, grabbing a rope and dropping the the deck below.
She needed rope to fix a rigging then that night she would be on her way. Nor did she fuss over the wraith that had an anger issue, or other spectators. She fed when needed and that was it. No such thing as designated hunting grounds. In the end they were all after the same thing. Life. And if one couldn't understand that, it ws their fault and not hers. And so Maeron carried on her way through the market in search of a vendor with what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Vinganza

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:29 am

As Vinganza gazed at the two men standing before her her anger rose even hire. How dare they question the color of her cloak and tell her that she has no rights! "i wear what I want, who says just beause im a wraith i HAVE to wear black? Vinny walked over to where the Dragonknight stood slowly circling him. She finaly stopped right before him and schreeched. As her schreech went on it turned into a laugh, as Vinny looked at A-fin she grinned. "I may be young and still have many things to learn but I am no fool! I came here for a new start and wouldve done fine if it werent for the Vampire girl. I understand ive over streached my boundaries long ago and i wish to make ameds with her". Vinganza turned to face the vampire and smirked. "I hope you will forgive me for being so rude, ill soon be out of here and on my merry little way". As Vinganza started walking to the docks she knew what had to be done. fool the men behind her to sneak and kill there "Darling little vampire". When she was sure she could make it there with out the men following she began to run.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 am

*Aodhfin sighs and looks to Kurai* "I love to hunt, play cat and mouse, the whole bit.....but did you REALLY have to antagonize her? You know that I just wanted to talk to her, and you know that after what you said all she's going to do is go back on the hunt for the youngling...." With a shrug, Aodfin continues, "I suppose we should find one of them before the other, or we're going to have a more interesting day then we bargained for." With that, he starts off in the direction of the wraith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next