The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings.

Go down 
+3
Kurai
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Judgement
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Judgement

Judgement

Greetings. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: You want it, you got it.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Somehow this has turned from a greeting, into a pissing contest...and I'm not up for it anymore. The only reason I got onto this site was a: to find out where the practice was last Sunday. and b: Because Bob wanted me to post a profile. Now, I went ahead and said hello because I thought it would be the neighborly thing to do, and while I was greeted warmly by Aodhfin (Bob), the only thing I have gotten from you Kurai was nit picking questions. So, seeing as it's in the rules you can't use non-period materials for armor, I will not use the armor. I will see if I can't contact my previous employer and see if I can't get some 3/16th's or better leather at wholesale.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Like I said before, I'm not trying to be a jerk, rather, I was attempting to give you a realistic idea of whether or not your armor would pass at events.

And yeah, get some thicker armor, make some great stuff, fight with Midgar and Aodhfin, have fun, then come kick my ass at events.

Sorry your first taste of me was shitty, but hey, it's better to hear it now than when you get to an event and they say "Great stuff! but it's no good here".

Anyways, enjoy dag, have fun fighting.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Thanks   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Thanks for your greetings, and your information, however disheartening it might be. Oh, and to your very first question: I am a guy.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Embarassed Ya know, come to think of it, I probably should have mentioned that while being all administrator like and trying to referee.....sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Ogg

Ogg

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 pm

well godamn there was a lot of greeting unrelated posts lol but enough of that shit, sup im Ogg the local greenskin. nice to meet ya
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Howdy.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Greetings Ogg. I'm Kai. I guess that I am going to end up being the local fuzzy. Nice to meet you as well.
Back to top Go down
Ogg

Ogg

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:59 am

i wonder if fuzzies bleed as easy as pinkies...?
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:16 am

.....i missed out on a conversation

:/
sad day
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WandererTJ?ref=profile
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:53 am

Greeting from the north, i'm Tyr the traveling vampire, i wander here and there quite often i'm in the Fallen Clan and an honary member of this realm and the dragonknights, i however am also in 4 other realms Razz my main home being Haven.... anyway greetings and i hope to meet you soon
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Blood makes the grass grow...   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 pm

As far as I can tell Ogg I bleed just as well as any human...if you can manage to hit me that is...lol.

Ansgeirr...the conversation was worth missing...trust me.

And greetings to you Tyr. You must be a special vampire indeed to be such a part of so many realms.
Back to top Go down
Kaialee

Kaialee

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 pm

Welcome, Kai! I met you at practice Sunday. Smile It's good to see you about on here, too. Hope to see you at the practice at my house this week.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Questions that need answers...   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:32 pm

I was not aware that there was a practice at your home, good lady. Perhaps you could inform me more of this so that I might be better prepaired in the future?

I and two others are planning on attending the practice this sunday from 2-5 at kidspace, correct?
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:39 pm

The good lady (who happens to be an elf), apparently has to go to work. lol!

Here's the rundown:

Practice is every Sunday, 2-5 PM, at Kidspace Park.
The Sundays that Kaialee has to work (like this Sunday), we usually end up having a small practice at her house so she can fight too (because her work is evil, and she doesn't get off until around 6). However, because Ogg is going to be showing up to practice late because of family stuff, I was going to suggest we stay later at Kidspace instead of heading to Kaialee's. More room to fight in at the park, to say the least, especially if we're going to be growing.

Anything unanswered?
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Answers.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:45 pm

So, the normal practice will be from 2-5 sunday, but plan on staying late because Ogg is going to be there (which doesn't happen often) and the other Kai (being a female elf) has to work till 6 so won't be there until later. So we should be ready for a practice from 2-whenever, correct? I do not know if I will be able to accomplish such a long period, for my mate and cub will be there as well, and they do not have the stamina to last like others. Perhaps if there was a break in the middle...hmmm...I will discuss it with them and find out.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:48 pm

A break in the middle will probably happen, no worries about that. Plus I think we'll be able to use the pavilion this week, so we'll have more shade and such.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Aodhfin............ there's another Kai...again

T.T

(no offense to you Kaialee)

gdmmit

(no offense to you either Kaimetsuo)

make that, there's another 2 Kai's
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Kai??   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:56 pm

What is wrong with Kai? I was just trying to shorten my name for people's convience.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:20 pm

There are already like 5 others Razz
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Ahnz, his name is fine. There are a half dozen Jason's and such in history, not to mention even more similar names/nicknames nowadays. Kai, there isn't anything wrong with your name, or the shortened version of it.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:46 pm

at least i wont forget it lol
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:47 pm

i think all the Kai's and Kye's in Dagorhir need to form a unit rofl
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Ahnz, were you born to derail things? Or are you just REALLY good at it? lol!
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Couldnt it be both.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Born again wha?   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:37 pm

I suppose you could be born to cause problems, but that would constitute a person who wouldn't have many friends and would have lots of enemies. Seeing as people at least talk to you on the board, I would suppose you were not born per se to cause problems, just excell at doing so when the mood strikes you. Though, admitidly, I have never met you, so I couldn't say for certain at this point.

I would like to ask you something though...did you upset a monkey? The only reason I ask is because your picture looks like a monkey hit you dead on with it's super-secret martial art of who-flung-poo.
Back to top Go down
Kaialee

Kaialee

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:31 pm

I'm generally Kaia, if it's shortened. Smile Not that original, I'm sure, but what can you do?
The practices at my house have been, as Aodhfin said, in order to accomodate me with my work schedule. Being a bit territorial, it hadn't occured to me to invite the rest of you, for which I offer my appologies. Incidentally, it occurs to me now that those of you with children might be more able, on occasion, to make that practice, as it offers an assured shelter and other amenities. Any time that you can't make standard practice, you are welcome to attend this one. For that matter, you can come to both if you so desire. I can't promise to feed everyone, but otherwise, welcome! (And make no mistake, I'll probably try to feed you anyhow. Smile )
More later, as the evil of my workplace calls me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Midgar :: New Members-
Jump to: