The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*sneaking around the boards all sneaky-like*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashalind

Ashalind

*sneaking around the boards all sneaky-like* Empty
PostSubject: *sneaking around the boards all sneaky-like*   *sneaking around the boards all sneaky-like* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 am

Just wanted to drop by and see how Midgar's doing. From what I can see on the forums you all must be doing pretty well! Congrats to everyone who helped form the bebe realm that is growing up. I have no doubt your numbers will continue to grow and that you'll have plenty of fighters there to prepare for War (I can't friggin WAIT till next month What a Face )
I shall hopefully see you all there!
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: *sneaking around the boards all sneaky-like*   *sneaking around the boards all sneaky-like* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:33 am

Very Happy I'm glad your still sneaking around the boards, Ash. And it's nice to know we have people rooting for the bebe realm to keep growing Wink
I don't know if anyone from Midgar will be able to make it.....I know I won't be able to cuz of work and bills. Sad Sad Sad
Sad day indeed........I know I told people about it, as well as posted the link for it and made an announcement.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: *sneaking around the boards all sneaky-like*   *sneaking around the boards all sneaky-like* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:38 am

there is a good chance that a Tanner and Dangar will be there

....yeah, i'm pretty sure with something like that I wont be called Ahnz, and idk why
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WandererTJ?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *sneaking around the boards all sneaky-like*   *sneaking around the boards all sneaky-like* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*sneaking around the boards all sneaky-like*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Midgar :: General Discussion-
Jump to: