The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix

Go down 
+3
Ogg
Ansgeirr
Kurai
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix Empty
PostSubject: From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix   From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 am

Herein follows select excerpts from the Journal of Kurai Neruda D'elcroix.

Excerpt, the First;

Life in the Army of My Lord, Sauron, is an interesting thing indeed. I had been acquainted with his soldiers before, known the changes that came over them when they felt Lord Sauron's call. I had always considered myself above such a servile existence and did my best to resist His pull for as long as I have known His soldiers. They are man and varied, each different race is another diverse and terrifying weapon in his hands.
When first I encountered the Mordorians I mocked them, being still possessed of a puerile nature. Without a second thought they rebuked me. I was left stunned as they simply uttered their rebuttal and dismissed me. I had to know more about these men. What made them so confident and aloof? Did they not realize they were merely pawns to His Will?

The one who most drew my attention was a vile demon, gruesome to behold. He was known as the Demon Preacher; he spread the Will and Power of Sauron to those around him, tainting the land and people with his dark influence. I spoke with him at length and he told me much of Sauron. He spoke of shutting out the light of the humans and elves, of reclaiming the lad in Sauron's name, of taking our rightful place at the head of the world. He'd captured my attention.

Excerpt, the Second;

After years of watching, I have joined His Army. I now serve the Will of the Eye and spread his dominion with each step I take towards my enemies. Though I am simply a slave to the Eye, I will fight and claim in his name, and perhaps earn a bit of the spoils for myself.
I dare not think what will befall me at the hands of my comrades should I fail in any one of my missions.
My fellow soldiers are all varying levels of grotesque and dangerous. I am surrounded on all sides by werewolves, wraiths, Greater Undead Knights, orcs, half breeds, ogres and trolls, other vampires like myself, men and giants, and a single strange creature; a hairy, gibbering humanoid I have dubbed Tripod for his peculiar habit of standing and walking with three limbs instead of simply his two legs.

Excerpt, the Third;

Tho changes have occurred in recent months; first, I have been promoted to Corporal and sent to serve as the personal aid to Skeith, the Forsaken. He is a monstrous and unyielding warrior, a Death Knight, a form of Greater Undead. Serving him has brought me to the second change; judging me able or perhaps in an attempt to rid himself of my presence, I have been deployed through a rift in our world that was discovered in the mountains surrounding Mordor. I'm of the mind that I'm not supposed to return, nor even live.

Through the rift I have found and entirely different land from Middle-Earth. There are few race aside from Humans here. I have made it my mission to spread the will of my Master, even here. What does this world hold in store for me?

Excerpt, the Fourth.

Alterra. That is the name of this land. It is fraught with strife and war. Two warring factions seek to control the world. On the one side, the N.W.O. On the other, the Alterrans. I have insinuated myself as a friend to either side. Both factions are ruled by men who claim to want the best for the world. The N.W.O. is the more powerful of the two, covering most of the world and making use of a strange contraption made to fire metal slugs at high speed with an explosive discharge of energy. I believe this to be a more controlled and directed form of explosive much like the "bombs" Saruman has made use of in the past.

The Alterrans make use of hand to hand weaponry, swords, shields, the like. I have yet to see any of the above mentioned contraptions, which leads me to believe that the Alterrans do not have access to such things.
The Alterrans are led by a very charismatic man by the name of Tiberius Eaghra. Though he claims to have the best in mind for his men, he seems to have some darker desire lurking in his heart. This has brought him both blindly loyal men and those few dark beings who simply want to be unleashed. I have made use of those dark beings, recruiting them to Sauron's dark will; an obedient orc who calls himself Ogg, a creature who I have made a vampire as well who goes by the name Gabriel Michael, a vengeful specter; Razbunare, the Wraith and a tainted human by the name of Mor Lhach. Each is obedient and shows promise in service to the Eye.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix   From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:23 am

"reclaiming the lad in Sauron's name,"
land?

i really enjoyed reading your man diary, great job Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WandererTJ?ref=profile
Ogg

Ogg

PostSubject: Re: From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix   From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 am

WWWAAAARRRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix   From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:57 pm

yay for man diarys Razz ROFL, also wat no mention of me and my wanderings, i'm insulted Razz
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix   From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:28 am

tyr wrote:
yay for man diarys Razz ROFL, also wat no mention of me and my wanderings, i'm insulted Razz

I ain't got to you yet, ya bastard! Very Happy

Ogg: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!

Ahnz: No, I am actually out searching for young men, not any land.
Back to top Go down
Maeron

Maeron

PostSubject: Re: From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix   From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Hehe Man diary. Laughing
But this is cool!
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix   From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:09 am

Kurai wrote:
Ahnz: No, I am actually out searching for young men, not any land.

......why not both? o.O
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WandererTJ?ref=profile
Milenko

PostSubject: Re: From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix   From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:44 pm

He got me Ahnz, and then I gave him my land as a gift! It works out for both!
Back to top Go down
JosephCaruthers

PostSubject: Re: From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix   From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:17 am

Brilliant!!
WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGG!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix   From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Journal of Kurai D'elacroix
Page 1 of 1