The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming to terms with himself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tyr

tyr

Coming to terms with himself Empty
PostSubject: Coming to terms with himself   Coming to terms with himself Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Tyr dipped the bread into the bowl, finishing his stew. He had never felt so hungry before in his life. Or since he was reborn anyway. He was now far away, in another land, one where everyone seemed quite odd, in a bar of which he couldn't read the name. He looked over at the dead Halfling in the stool next to him, " midget shouldn't have tried to steal from me." he thought quietly to himself. he looked down at his nice new leather armor, he liked it, it was black as the night. He amused himself sometimes. He had finally come to terms with being a ranger, he never really understood who they were till recently. He came to realize he was one. He knew how to track things down and he lived on the trail, never really calling towns or cities home. and he was sneaky to boot. he had only heard the names barbarian, or ninja in his travels and liked them, an claimed himself as such. However after this new discovery he realized what he was. Or at least what he acted like.
What he was is completely different. The goddess had bestowed her entity on him, only with Bai-yi's. He was half angel half demon, the two sides rarely conflicted as long as he tried to stay neutral in most matters. If he started toward either side though, his inner beasts would let themselves be known in his head. Though since both came from the same idealogy it made things easier on him.
His powers had also been somthing of difficult as well. Since being reborn he had found that he had some demonic and angelic powers hidden in him. It was new to him using these. Bai-yi being the fire demon he was had given him some power over fire and some resistance as well. Along with his new powers he also felt stronger, tougher faster then before. Though he knew he couldn't take the injuries he used to he knew he could take more punishment. He felt more skillful as well. He wasn't sure how though.. hmmm he would have to ponder this some more. Well he guessed it had been long enough, it was time to stop ranting in his head to himself.
Tyr stood up and drew his blade from the chest of the halfling, returning it to it's sheath. he searched the small being for some money, after a minute or so he found his coinpurse and put some coins on the table.
as he got up he notice a bit of a ruckus beginning. He turned to look, a man had gotten up, apparently upset about something and hit the bar maiden across the face sending her flying. Tyr withdrew his dagger and flung it at the wall right next to the man.
The man turned to look at who threw the dagger. He looked at Tyr an spoke, “ Who the bloody hell are you, stay out of others business, this little slut here just needs to pay me for saying no to me, you hear.”
Tyr looked at the man. “ I believe it is you who should pay, now apologize to the poor girl, before you get hurt.”
“buddy where you think you get off, this is my turf. Now I think you better run, before me an my boys take that pretty little dog there an make me a blanket,” spoke the rather burly man. His 2 friends stood up next to him.
Tyr looked down at Saber. The wolf looked back up at him. He did not know where she had come from, ever since he had been reborn this wolf had followed him, no matter where he went. HE had decided to keep the wolf around. She was as black as the night, but her eyes were as blue as the sky. He didn’t know if she was an ordinary wolf or not. But she was his new companion. He did like having her around though, since he had left Bai-yi with the clan, it was nice having someone to travel with. “ Well girl, which one you want? Wanna take the big guy and I’ll get his friends?” The wolf looked at him and he knew she understood what he asked, She looked over then back at him and nodded. Tyr smiled, he liked this wolf, it was quite a smart one. “Well then after you.” The wolf ran across the room taking the burly man to the ground. Ripping at his throat. He companions drew there swords .
Before they could strike Tyr was standing between them, he flung his arms open striking both men in the chests sending them backward. One man stumbled backward till he had fallen through the window and out into the rain. The other man had been sent flying over the table. Tyr withdrew the dagger from the wall and sent it flying into the mans chest.
He walked over to the man and withdrew his dagger, he retrieved the coin purse from him. Adding it to his.. Tyr called to Saber and she immediately came to him, leaving the burly man on the ground gargling blood, slowly dieing. “ You threatened my hound. That I can’t let you get away with. Now I will let you die slowly so you can think about what you have done, before you are sent to abyss.” Tyr grabbed the coin purse from the burly man and handed it to the barmaid. “ I’m sorry miss, this is for the trouble, now I’m on my way.” Tyr walked to the door and called to his wolf, she had returned to watching the man die, she slowly came to him and they left the bar , into the rain, into this foreign land.

soo this takes place not in midgar and is supposed to be more backstory to being reborn and being a ranger. But if you want you can use this as a pick up for a rp...
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Coming to terms with himself   Coming to terms with himself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:28 am

((Keep it as a backstory. I wanna see how you've changed over the past year, old friend.))
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Coming to terms with himself   Coming to terms with himself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:35 pm

well i died i was reborn, irl i joined the military and now live in GA
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Coming to terms with himself   Coming to terms with himself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:59 am

((Well don't tell me that, have fun with it! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Coming to terms with himself   Coming to terms with himself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:36 pm

(uhh i already have the rebirth story done. it's on the fallen clan site, i've just been lazy bout puttin it up here lol
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: Coming to terms with himself   Coming to terms with himself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:07 am

i think it would be nice if we all just made wikipedia pages, like mine Smile

http://www.embracethestar.com/w/index.php?title=Ansgeirr_%22Aurultor%22_Yngvirr
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WandererTJ?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to terms with himself   Coming to terms with himself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming to terms with himself
Page 1 of 1