The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

would it be possible to make a sheild from zelda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gage lamb

gage lamb

would it be possible to make a sheild from zelda Empty
PostSubject: would it be possible to make a sheild from zelda   would it be possible to make a sheild from zelda Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:47 am

i was thinkin it would be kool to have a zelda hseild on the feild but the problem i rember someone saying mettalic lookin stuff not allowed butwat if i just used grey paint for the metal parts and thats it
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: would it be possible to make a sheild from zelda   would it be possible to make a sheild from zelda Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:51 pm

There's a difference between metallic and glittery/shiny metallic. Also, if I may say so....spell check my friend. It's incredibly hard to read your posts sometimes.

To answer your question, yes, a Zelda type shield could be used. However, I would go for the shape of the shield, not the design from the Zelda games. Just a basic strap heater shield.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: would it be possible to make a sheild from zelda   would it be possible to make a sheild from zelda Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 am

thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would it be possible to make a sheild from zelda   would it be possible to make a sheild from zelda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

would it be possible to make a sheild from zelda
Page 1 of 1