The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Roads of Anglor

Go down 
+2
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Berethis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raalcorr the Warborn

Raalcorr the Warborn

The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:16 am

((If no one's going to put something up, than here's this.))

"We shall stop the darkness from descending upon our beloved land!"
At these words, the assembled multi-colored army of hairy forms pumped their weapons in the air and shouted their defiance. The Prime Buorner raised his double-edged sword in the air and roared, "As we speak, the agents of chaos have been set in motion. We know what they are, where they are, and who they are, but not what their goal is. But know this, we will find them, we will fall upon them, and we will eradicate them from existence!" Again, the cave was filled with the cheers and roars of the Buorner army.
Long had the Buorners watched over and guarded the land of Midgar from threats both large and small.
"See now the creatures that shall know our wrath!"
On the cave wall behind the Prime Buorner an image slowly formed of four beings; a satyr, a large, muscular man with glowing eyes, a vampire, and a large wolfman. The spell which formed the image not only showed the beings in full size and color, but showed the massive aura of power wreathing each one. At the sight of these four, the assembled crowd began laughing maniacally.
Not because they thought them weak. Quite the opposite, a formidable task obviously lay before them. But they were used to formidable tasks.
After all, they existed in a world of giants since no Buorner was more than six inches tall. However, if it only takes a small rock to start an avalanche, imagine what a deluge of rocks could do.
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:44 am

as the small group of warriors march forward singing a song of meriment they stopped to take a short brake when a massive butcher appeared before them he had a hatchet that was made of pure bone as of all his weapons he sat down and starting talking to the pack of warriors and the wolf like one reached out and tryed touching the bag he carryed and the butcher swung his hatchet and nearly left the wolf warrior one handed.
and the butcher said yee who dare touch my belongings shall be my next meal.then he licked his lips crazed and full of madness.and the butcher sat down and asked wat the group was doing.and they said they were hunting for a monster the butcher then asked if he may join but on one condittion i keep the creatures flesh bones and weapons.the group was disscusing if they should or not.
and the anwser was(OOC)some one from the group must tell the butcher the anwser so next reply say yes or no he can join
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Panting heavily he slowly walks to town. His torn rags barely covering his scarred body and dong even less preventing weather to touch his bare skin. He looks at the broken mannacles on his wrists and ankles for a moment before trying to pry the collar off his neck. Unfortunately he is too weak and thus unable to. Once he reaches the gate he falls to his knees then onto his chest. As his consciousness leaves him, he speaks,"So this is freedom..."

With the last moment of coherence left he rolls over to his back to hide the brands on his shoulder as he closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:33 pm

whoa who is that lying their in the street hurry someone bring me some water. this man has been beat and whiped near death.splash the water on his wounds.hey wake up wake up you okay come on wake up.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:44 am

He blinks his eyes open as he looks at the person splashing water on his face. He sits and looks upon him,"I am fine." he moves up to a kneeling position, keeping his back faced away from him,"Am I in your way?" he asks as he moves his gaze downward to the ground
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:50 am

the person who splashed water on you is i gage the butcher what is your name stranger or is it stranger the butcher starts laugh hardily.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:57 am

"I am called Azrael." he replies as he lays his hands on his lap, looking at the leather mannacles on his bruised wrists. tufts of unkept hair falls in front of his dirty face.
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:02 am

i know how you must feel i was beaten and thrown in a pit and lived their for centuries having to eat insects the butcher turns around and lifts up the back of his shirt and shows Azrael a big scar on his back
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:12 am

he tilts his head to the side and nods,"I am a slave. My mistress and master died. I managed to escape, but I..." he clenches and loosens his jaw a couple times,"am to be sold tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:18 am

no i will not stand for this will you join me not as a slave but as a warrior.but i have one qestion to ask of you show me were all the other slaves like you are at.they will be free once again
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 am

He clenches his jaw for a moment,"I don't know. we aren't grouped together until the day of the auction. until then we are kept seperate." He slowly stands up,"I...don't have any weapons. or any money."
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:29 am

You are a lucky one.listen i want you to head back to where you were before.ill give you this hatchet its small enough to hide in your robe.and heres you 500 coins keep it close.we are gonna let them sell you but i will be in the crowd of buyers once you hear me scream.i the butcher will take a slave for 450 coin thats when i storm the stage and take out the knights free you.then you free the other slaves and help me battle the other knights but before you go back ill give you some food
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:36 am

"Sir, that is suicide. every auction is surrounded by archers. the stage is surrounded by shield men and spearmen. we will free my brethren. but that day is not tomorrow. if we try, we die. they die. if we wait, they may live. Please trust me. I have been in every colliseum within a month's ride of here. I will be able to find Michael and Gabriel, soon enough."
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:40 am

ok my dearest freind and newest freind i trust you and the day we save your brethen.we can head to a tavern and have one mighty drink but before i continue anymore i must speak with you in private but first i must know will you trust me no matter what i say
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:07 am

He tilts his head,"what do you mean? are you a runaway too?" he asked as his hazel brown eyes meet the butcher's,"and may we get something to eat. i haven't eaten in a while, Sir."
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:14 am

COME ON THEIRS A TOWN BACK THIS WAY.WE CAN EAT AND TALK.OKAY IM NOT A RUN AWAYBUT I AM A WANTED IM SHOCKED THAT YOU HAVENT SEEN A WANTED POSTER FOR THE BUTCHER.IM NOTIRIOUSE FOR KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR FUN.ITS MY DARKEST DEEPEST SECRET THATS THE REASON I WAS THROWN IN THAT PIT I METIONED EARLIER.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:19 am

he raises an eyebrow,"i've seen your face on walls many times. but i can't read. for all i know you can be my next opponent in the colliseum here." he says with a shrug
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:23 am

well theirs no need for me to battle in such ways i travel to village to village looking for people who would make a tasty snack on of the only reasons i didnt eat you when i first saw was your chains and scars and plus you are just skin and bone no meat
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:42 am

and you know what back then when i was in that i fought someone and they looked liked you but i gave them a big scar on their belly
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:56 pm

"I have no scar on my stomach. All mine are are my back and leg," he replies as he follows his newfound friend towards food.
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:47 pm

hope you dont mind but i have to put this cloak on so no one reconigezes me or ill have to kill the village
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:50 pm

(our thread got jacked XP)
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:08 pm

after gage and azreal get done eating they go join the grop hunter the boar creature and they walk on
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:20 am

once he finishes eating he stands up off the floor and hands the plate to the waitress, thanking her for her service as he walks one step to the left and one behind the hunter as he meets up with the people hunting some animal.
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 am

azreal heres you a sword my freind i belive you would prfer this over hatchet if im correct
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roads of Anglor   The Roads of Anglor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Roads of Anglor
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Midgar :: Tavern-
Jump to: