The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dual wielders to the field!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

Dual wielders to the field! Empty
PostSubject: Dual wielders to the field!   Dual wielders to the field! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:40 pm

If being a whirling dervish of death is your specialty (or just fun for you), here's the place to be.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Raalcorr the Warborn

Raalcorr the Warborn

PostSubject: Re: Dual wielders to the field!   Dual wielders to the field! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:27 am

Awesome, I'm joining all of these! (Except the spearmen. I'm don't need to compensate for anything. Laughing )
And I still say we should have the occasional single blue ironman where we start off with our non-dominant hands. It would help the duel-wielders.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dual wielders to the field!   Dual wielders to the field! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:16 am

That's a pretty good idea.....sorry about not doing it last week. No worries, we'll do it this week. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raalcorr the Warborn

Raalcorr the Warborn

PostSubject: Re: Dual wielders to the field!   Dual wielders to the field! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:00 am

I wasn't honked off or anything like that. I just think it might be something to pursue before Ludi.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dual wielders to the field!   Dual wielders to the field! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:41 am

Cool. So, dual wielding tactics. Go!
Back to top Go down
Raalcorr the Warborn

Raalcorr the Warborn

PostSubject: Re: Dual wielders to the field!   Dual wielders to the field! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Well, like you've pointed out, duel-wielders work best as skirmishers, harrying the flanks of the enemy formations while the shields are focused in the center. Basically, duel-wielders at their most effective act as calvary with increased mobility and speed than shield or spear users. If the spears are kept near the shields, when the duel-wielders distract and engage the enemy, the spears and shields should have a shot at an unprotected side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual wielders to the field!   Dual wielders to the field! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dual wielders to the field!
Page 1 of 1