The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So...What are you working on?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

So...What are you working on? Empty
PostSubject: So...What are you working on?   So...What are you working on? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Alright, so I'll start things off with this one. As you all know, I'm always working on bettering the realm armory, as well as keeping up with repairs. Currently, I have a few personal weapons to repair or rebuild as well, but haven't had the chance thanks in part to 34 tornadoes deciding Oklahoma looked like a good place for a family reunion. The other part is thanks to Starfire going back to work.....and I'm pretty sure it's bad for my health and the baby's if I foamsmith while holding Aeden.

Here's what else I'm planning though (once my tax check gets here):

Theme- Celtic/Norse/Chaos/Dragons

Garb- Shirt, Pants, Boots

Armor- Torso, Pauldrons, Bracers/Demi-Guantlets(?), Greaves, Tassets/Kidney Belt

Weapons- 48" Sparth Axe, 5' Claymore, 5' Spear, two 40" swords, two 18" fighting knives, two daggers, 2X4' celtic long shield, 24-36" round shield (all plastidip)

Yeah....if you guys thought I was hard to kill before, just wait until I get my dream kit together! Armor, shields, swords, knives........bring me your blood! BLOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Kreig Earthfury

Kreig Earthfury

PostSubject: Re: So...What are you working on?   So...What are you working on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 pm

that's it, no more mead for aodhfin!
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: So...What are you working on?   So...What are you working on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:55 pm

If by mead you mean Dragon's Blood....then yes, no more. Muahahahahha! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: So...What are you working on?   So...What are you working on? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:22 am

You saw the new unfinished spear
then there is flexi-bat you are working on
Naginata
Zambato
Katana
some new stupid long blues
other stuffs
oh, and maybe a D-20 shaped Rock
oh and my sexy super shield
if i get spare money, a sexy super light super shield

ummm other stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WandererTJ?ref=profile
Ormr the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: So...What are you working on?   So...What are you working on? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:06 am

I just finished 4 loaner blues. My big sheild. And im gonna start on a few punch sheild and begin my first serious project.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: So...What are you working on?   So...What are you working on? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 am

Big shield? Oh, do tell. Twisted Evil

If anyone needs help, btw, just get ahold of me.
Back to top Go down
Ormr the Rogue

PostSubject: Re: So...What are you working on?   So...What are you working on? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Its my heavu set im building now my sheild is an elongated octogon. And adding that with the sword you made me for my heavy set
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...What are you working on?   So...What are you working on? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...What are you working on?
Page 1 of 1