The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fury of the Earth

Go down 
+3
Mordan Ventress
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Kreig Earthfury
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kreig Earthfury

Kreig Earthfury

Fury of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Fury of the Earth   Fury of the Earth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:46 pm

I am known as Kreig Earthfury. I am a minotaur, yet I have been gifted with a wisdom akin to those of the civilized races. I do not know why I have been given this gift, most likely by a being of the divine, perhaps to see what I would do with myself if given the opportunity to make something of myself. I do not question it much though, nor do I concern myself with pondering it much. I know their was a time before I was awakened from the base creature I was. This too I do not concern myself with much, it is of no importance to my path in life. I have traveled through many lands, far and wide, and have come to this realm of Midgar. It seems a land of great adventure and opportunity, so I think I shall stay a while. It suits me, and the zen with which I pursue life. The ferocity and strength I display in battle are my mainstays, yet the grace and patience necessary to prepare a proper meal is also an aspect of my prowess. I seek honor and glory, to secure my place in Val Halla, where all warriors go when they pass on. I serve those I stand beside with pride and would only ask the same of them.

Last edited by Kreig Earthfury on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

Fury of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Earth   Fury of the Earth Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:07 am

Welcome to Midgar Krieg!
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Mordan Ventress

Fury of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Earth   Fury of the Earth Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:19 am

i declare utter pimpege. i always wanted to be a minotaur... just outta curiosity, whats going to be your main weapon? will it be big, killy, and clubbery?
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

Fury of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Kreig...that better be a sword...   Fury of the Earth Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:29 pm

And so, number two is finally on the boards. Meet Kreig. He's big, strong, and er...bull headed (hardy har har). I would also point out that Kreig is a great cook, he has a really big cookbook that I have seen him hit a goblin with. (Muttering something about goblin meat being stringy...) I know what weapon Kreig uses, but I will wait for the surprise to hit before I say anything...mwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Kreig Earthfury

Kreig Earthfury

Fury of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Earth   Fury of the Earth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:38 pm

My weapon of choice is a large two handed axe, it's name is Thunderborne.

Last edited by Kreig Earthfury on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

Fury of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Earth   Fury of the Earth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Large? That's an understatement......btw, I just finished covering Rok's maul.....think Thunderborne will have fun fighting beside it at the RB? Fury of the Earth Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Kreig Earthfury

Kreig Earthfury

Fury of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Earth   Fury of the Earth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:35 am

I announce that after an extended hiatus from Midgar, I will be returning to the field. I have long missed the exercise and excitement of the field of battle, and found that I am far too rusty with a weapon in my hands. Some of my absence has been from busyness, but the rest I have simply made excuses for, and do not wish to anymore. I am also declaring myself mercenary from the Harbingers of Judgement until such time that they make the effort to return to the field as a whole. In tribute to Midgar, (as since my name has not been stricken from it's roster), I would wish to reclaim my position as a member of the Dragonknights.

P.S. on a minor note, is responding my own post like talking about myself in third person?....cause Kreig hates that.
Back to top Go down
Raalcorr the Warborn

Raalcorr the Warborn

Fury of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Earth   Fury of the Earth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:36 am

We're glad to have you back and look forward to seeing you on the field on Sunday! I'm sure you've seen the post but none the less and just in case practice is now from 12 to 4 and afterward we're all invading the realm of the Burger King! We shall smash him in his oversized head and use his place to plan the BATTLE FOR BLOODAXE!
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

Fury of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Earth   Fury of the Earth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Hail Brother! It'll be good to see you on the field once more! You've been sorely missed, and we welcome you with raised blades and roars of battle!

And no, that's not talking in third person....until the last four words. Razz
Back to top Go down
gage lamb

gage lamb

Fury of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Earth   Fury of the Earth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:16 am

i do not know if i have seen you on the feild but you do sound like my kind of warrior ill be seeing you around
Back to top Go down
Kroix Altergot

Kroix Altergot

Fury of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Earth   Fury of the Earth Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:27 pm

gage lamb wrote:
i do not know if i have seen you on the feild but you do sound like my kind of warrior ill be seeing you around

Lol
Back to top Go down
http://Bryantsdagorhir.webs.com
Sponsored content

Fury of the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury of the Earth   Fury of the Earth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fury of the Earth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Midgar :: New Members-
Jump to: