The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maeron

Maeron

Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:54 pm

The voices were very loud, at least to her. Not any human could hear the goings on a few allyways over; but it came loud and clear to Maeron. One of the voices came from the Wraith, another one she couldn't recognize and the last one she knew all too well. She was surprised he hadn't become aware of her presence already, or he was making a great effort to ignore her. Either way she didn't want to draw any more attention to herself, it appeared no vendors carried the rope she required. the ship would have to wait until the next portside town she landed on. The voices ceased for a moment, one seemed rather peeved. No doubt it was cause of her old friend. She shook her head grinning before hearing the tell-tale footsteps that came from the wraith and a glimmer of white.
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:39 am

Tyr set his great sword against the wall and then took a nive seat next to it, he leaned his head forward, nodding off slowly, he could sense the wraith in the far off distance, "oh well nothing to do bout it right now" he thought to himself.. hmmm wat should he do now... hmm ZZzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:17 am

Kurai flashed the Dragon Knight a grin.
"Oh come on! Why so stuffy Aodhfin? Hunting is good for you! Get's you out and exercised!" He bounded lightly towards the end of the Alleyway.
"Besides, it's better to let them have a go at settling this now than if we were to let it escalate! And again, that youngling, as we've come to call her, is an old "acquaintance" of mine! She should be back at the docks by now!" he paused.
"No," he mused. "She is no longer there... this is quite strange... she should not be old enough to attempt such as feat as walking the day." He cast about, looking out into the street and feeling for Maeron with his preternatural senses. He felt her, off in the distance, but it did not feel the same. She was out in daylight, a peril to one of her age, or, at least it should have been. He did not feel comfortable with this newfound ability of hers, sensing that it may have had something to do with another vampire's interference.
"Ah well, I must depart from you for now, Aodhfin. It seems I've some special hunting of my own to perform." And with that, he set off after Maeron, to find the reason behind her venture into daylight.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:17 am

Watching his old friend chasing after his acquaintance, Aodhfin couldn't help but wonder where Kurai was going in such a hurry. *shrugs* Musing aloud to himself, he says, "I guess I should find out where that wraith went off to......". At that, he set off to find her.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Maeron

Maeron

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:06 am

The faint white from the Wraith dispersed after a moment, she suspected her to have moved on in search at another part of town. Hopefully. To be sure Maeron grabbed a cloak off one of the displays tossing a gold coin at the man at the stand. She drew the hood over her head in an attempt to conceal any traces that might give her away. Normally playing 'Pretend' wasn't part of her daily activities, but then again being chased by a Wraith and followed by other unknown vampires wasn't part of her daily routine either. Squinting into the sunlight she realized how long it had been since daylight touched her face. For a moment she considered dropping the cloak and basking in the light, it was a tempting offer, but that would be too great of a risk. Especially since she had no idea where her enemy hid.
A part of her said to return to the safety of her ship, but another part told her to stay. She still had another hundred or so years before she could go out in daylight again, why not savor every moment? She was enjoying the morning so much that she didn't realize the voices had stopped talking,nor did she hear the footsteps leaving the alley.
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:09 pm

his eyes opened, was it all a dream, it felt to real to be one. However it was sunny outside and he was on the ship, "i must have had an experience of time stopping and tempering, for i was there, i went through that training," proof was there, his hair had grown shorter, his face clean, he was stronger and faster then when he went to bed, " wat kind of magic was this, hmmm" he did not know, but he was sure it had happened, he was sure he had been taken to training. the goddess had ordered him to train with the winged warriors. he had been through alot, his strength arose, he stood up and roared, the sound could be heard for some distance, he bolted up the steps and look out over the harber toward the town, the youngling was off the ship, and he could feel the darkling moving in the distance, hmm he could faintly sense another vampire as well, but it has been a long time sense he had used his senses for this, he could feel the training, ahhh this felt so good to be free of that camp. He roared again, everyone on the dock looked at him, he smiled faintly sending a shiver of fear down their spines, but they went back about there business, his presence could not be hidden anyone.
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm

The harbor guards took from their backs their bows and let lose arrows at Tyr, he merely looked as the struct the ship he stood apon, "hahaha, you think a few arrows scare me mortals, you had better come up with something more then that," he let lose a small ball of fire from his hand. dangling from it was a trinket in the shape of a cleaver, it began to glow with the creation of the fire and dimmed apon realse of the ball. the guards ran for cover, the ball of fire shattered a barrel, the guards called for back up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )   Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vinganza and Maeron (feel free to add )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2