The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JosephCaruthers

JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!   JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:36 pm

HELLO.
I came to practice Sunday, thought I'd introduce myself...
My name's Joseph Caruthers, Chief of Caruthers,and thanks to Ogg, a freshly spawned Snaga of Mordor.
I look forward to fightin' you guys again!
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!   JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:19 pm

I look forward to it as well! I'm Aodhfin (you met me on Sunday), leader of the Dragonknights and of Midgar. It was great fighting with you and meeting you at practice, and your welcome to come and practice with us whenever you like! Also, since your a part of AoM, your can also pursue membership in the realm of Midgar if you so choose. You don't have to, but the option is there for you. Hope to hear and see more from you soon!
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!   JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:45 pm

New snaga? ..... Twisted Evil Greetings Maggot. I'm your superior officer, Pizgal Kurai D'elacroix! I'll be the one harassing you, making you do stuff and generally demeaning you before I stick a bottle in your hand and tell you to drink up.
Back to top Go down
JosephCaruthers

PostSubject: Re: JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!   JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:41 pm

Thanks for the welcome,guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Milenko

PostSubject: Re: JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!   JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Yay, another snaga! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!   JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOSEPH CARUTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Midgar :: New Members-
Jump to: