The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.)

Go down 
+2
tyr
Sindrir Katsutori
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sindrir Katsutori

Sindrir Katsutori

Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Empty
PostSubject: Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.)   Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:21 am

At a young age i was bathed in blood. My adoptive father was leader of the Samurai Clan Kitabatake. In the Alterran realm he fought the greater evil of a new world order. We matched gunpowder with steel and cowardace with courage. My father was a great warrior amongst the clans. His goal was to unite the clans against the order and preserve our morals and ethics. He was struck down in his prime by a worthy adversary in battle. This led me to believe that his death has brought dishonor to my family. In my youth and stupidity i challenged his killer to single combat. I was defeated soundly and sent sprawling to the earth bruised, bloodied and shamed. I soon regained my will and lead the reminants of my Clan in an all out war against all who would side with the order. Again i was defeated and shamed. My clan destroyed with me being the only living one. I then realized that my fathers death brought glory to my family with an honorable death and that my campaign of retribution was shrouded in dishonor. I knew that the only way to repair my honor was to find a cause greater than myself to serve and to leave my anger behind. Being human i found it hard to forget the faces of the warriors who surrounded my men in battle and slew them without remourse. I went on a killing spree, challengeing every one of them i happened to see. After nearly a hundred duels my legend grew. I was a ghost, a ronin of prowess. Many spoke of my deeds yet my goal of regaining my honor was not to be achieved in such ways. I served with the alterran military for a short while but i found that they did not fulfill my desires. As i meditated in the woods the ground around me shone like the stars and i was taken to this mysterious land of Midgar. Here i am sure to be an asset to all who need of me. All i bring from my old land is my skill, courage, honor, and my fathers sword. Let it taste the blood of the unjust and corrupt!
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.)   Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:12 am

We my good mortal shall get along well i believe, me and my Blade Bai-Yi fight for just and order, to preserve the balence.. i can't speak for this realm, but i can speak for myself and i say welcome to the battle, and i you ever need blood to satisfy your hunger i believe i can help you. Being a vamp has it's benifets Smile
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.)   Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:18 am

And I speak for myself and myself alone when I say, "I'm going to enjoy watching you die!"

Welcome to Midgar. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.)   Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 am

Welcome to the lands of Midgar, fellow warrior. I am Aodhfin Arach Cara Duinn An Ithir, last of the Dragonwalker Clan, and leader of the Dragonknights. I once fought the New World Order in Alterra, as you and your father did; also like you, I stumbled into Midgar not knowing how I had gotten here. Here we fight for honor, and in that honor we attain the glory of becoming skilled warriors. Welcome to the ranks of the warriors of Midgar, brother.

(OoC/Out of Character)
Yeah, it's great to sound all regal sometimes. Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_biggrin
As I said, I'm Aodhfin (pronounce A-fin), the president/administrator of the Dagorhir chapter of Midgar. If you would like to be an official realm member, PM me or post in the "Realm Members" topic in General Discussion. Feel free to post your two cents, explore the forums, and have fun. Also, keep an eye out for new events (even if they are just practices), new happening, new members....well, new stuff really. More is added everytime I get a chance to. Welcome to Midgar! Let's open a can of whoop ... Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Sindrir Katsutori

Sindrir Katsutori

PostSubject: Re: Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.)   Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Sweet sounds good. Tanner told me about you guys and i figured that i would sign up and fight with you all.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.)   Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 am

Anyone that wants to pick on Sindrir has to go through me

Also, he is one of our Dynasty members
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WandererTJ?ref=profile
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.)   Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:38 am

Ansgeirr wrote:

That an invitation?
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.)   Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:45 am

Ahnz, everyone picks on everyone. You know that, I know that, Kurai knows that (too well sometimes), Kai knows that, and I'm sure Sindrir knows that too. It's just what we do, we have fun, and we fight with honor. It's what we do. Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Milenko

PostSubject: Re: Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.)   Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Kurai wrote:
Ansgeirr wrote:

That an invitation?

'ounds like it! Le's get 'im!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.)   Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sindrir Katsutori (New to realm not to dag.)
Page 1 of 1