The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragonknights-Title and Positions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tyr

tyr

Dragonknights-Title and Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonknights-Title and Positions   Dragonknights-Title and Positions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:48 pm

i think i got gladiator, also, is there somthing if you get like three kills using the power of lover(kill by giving them a hug from special rule)
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: Dragonknights-Title and Positions   Dragonknights-Title and Positions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:53 pm

looks good, any chance that their will be higher ranks if you manage to get like 10 kills in a single battle, or 15, or 20?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WandererTJ?ref=profile
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dragonknights-Title and Positions   Dragonknights-Title and Positions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Ahnz, there may be higher ranks. I'm not entirely sure just yet.....more ranks may come, and higher ranks as well.

Tyr, the power of lover? No, not so much. We're not CareBears, we're Dragonknights. Also, titles are given and approved by the unit leader, but can be suggested by anyone. As for you having the title of Gladiator, I've actually never seen you kill anyone without weapons. I know that I killed YOU when you didn't have weapons, but that's cuz you grabbed my leg.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Dragonknights-Title and Positions   Dragonknights-Title and Positions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:53 pm

to be technical you can't actually kill anyone in dag without weapons, unless of course you hold them while others kill them, which happened actually just yesterday Razz also, you'll see me first thing in a week are too
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dragonknights-Title and Positions   Dragonknights-Title and Positions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:59 pm

I mean when you start out with no weapons. Good gods Tyr, you know what I meant! Gah!
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonknights-Title and Positions   Dragonknights-Title and Positions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonknights-Title and Positions
Page 1 of 1