The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War for the Roses IV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

War for the Roses IV Empty
PostSubject: War for the Roses IV   War for the Roses IV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:03 pm

It's back, ladies and gents. War for the Roses, on Saturday the 18th, in Alterra. Here's a couple links, as well as information.

War for the Roses IV

War for the Roses IV-Facebook Event

What: War for the Roses IV

Where: Hafer Park, back field

When: Saturday, Feb. 18th, 2012; troll and weapons check starts at 11 am, official battles start at 12 pm

Cost: $5

If you are going, please let me know if you need a ride. It means whether or not I'll have one vehicle going, or two, so it's kind of a "how many seats will I have, and how many open" kind of thing. Also, I'm working on getting my hands on a sewing machine, so get with me about garb. GARB IS REQUIRED, people. In addition, I'll be checking the weapons and garb of anyone wanting to go the week beforehand, just to make sure everything's good.

Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Cody Nichols

PostSubject: Re: War for the Roses IV   War for the Roses IV Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:28 pm

War for the Roses IV WftRscan

(Way to beat me to the punch!)

Battles will begin at high noon at the back field in Hafer Park and continue until five o'clock in the evening.

Weapons Check and Troll will open at 11 AM and there will be a $5 troll fee.

This War for the Roses will be themed after Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Our four major battles will be the Street Fight, Where Art Thou Romeo, The Deaths of Tybalt and Mercutio, and To End It All.

We hope to see some of you all there.

Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: War for the Roses IV   War for the Roses IV Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:48 pm

What can I say? I was excited that the event was set, and that I'd be able to go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War for the Roses IV   War for the Roses IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War for the Roses IV
Page 1 of 1