The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've noticed that fighters are becoming less active.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kroix Altergot

Kroix Altergot

I've noticed that fighters are becoming less active.  Empty
PostSubject: I've noticed that fighters are becoming less active.    I've noticed that fighters are becoming less active.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:27 pm

I showed up today to find only, Raalcor, Rok, and Gavin had showed up. Sulla pulled up In the parkinglot when we had ended practice. I have not been showing up because, 1. I've been grounded 2. I've also been sick... Whats everyone else's Excuse/Reason?
Back to top Go down
http://Bryantsdagorhir.webs.com
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed that fighters are becoming less active.    I've noticed that fighters are becoming less active.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:05 am

i couldent come that day cause we had no gas in the car and no money to buy gas with
Back to top Go down
Lucius Sulla

Lucius Sulla

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed that fighters are becoming less active.    I've noticed that fighters are becoming less active.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:54 pm

too hot,I mean c'mon it's been over 100 nearly everyday this summer.When it cools I will be back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/burnedbylife
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed that fighters are becoming less active.    I've noticed that fighters are becoming less active.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've noticed that fighters are becoming less active.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Midgar :: General Discussion-
Jump to: