The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

zonbie appoclypse(roleplay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gage lamb

gage lamb

zonbie appoclypse(roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: zonbie appoclypse(roleplay)   zonbie appoclypse(roleplay) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:14 am

setting:small village with but a few warriors when a zombie hord charges the village walls everyone take refuge in the castle.the butcher stands and makes a annoucment.

those of you who want to help me battle the hord say aye.the most important warriors we could have would be archers.can anyone use a bow
Back to top Go down
Kroix Altergot

Kroix Altergot

PostSubject: Re: zonbie appoclypse(roleplay)   zonbie appoclypse(roleplay) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:36 am

A Shadow Appears Next To The Butcher It Fades In To Show Croix Altergot Weilding A Shadow Godsword. He Turns To The Butcher And Says; These Zombies Were Summpned By Me I Tryede To Keep Control Of Them But I Couldent And Now They Might Kill Us All,I Will Help You Fight Them. He Turns And Looks At The Villiagers And Says; You Pepole Must Help Fight The Zombies Or Your All Going To Die.
Back to top Go down
http://Bryantsdagorhir.webs.com
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: zonbie appoclypse(roleplay)   zonbie appoclypse(roleplay) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:49 pm

as the villagers grab weapons gage pulls croix off to the side and says croix right now we need archers do you have a bow on you.
Back to top Go down
Kroix Altergot

Kroix Altergot

PostSubject: Re: zonbie appoclypse(roleplay)   zonbie appoclypse(roleplay) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:58 am

Croix Turns And Streches His Hand Toward The Ground, A Small Red Symbol Appears On The Ground Below His Hand. The Symbol Makes A Loud Humming Sound, Then A Flash Of Red Light Appears. As The Light Fades Everyone Can See A Longbow Made Out Of Dragonhorns,A Pile Of Arrows, And A Quiver Appear On Top Of The Symbol. Croix Picks Up The Quiver And Puts It On, Then He Puts The Arrows In The Quiver, And Then He Picks Up The Bow. As He Lifts The Bow Off The Ground, The Small Red Symbol Fades Away. Croix Turns And Looks At The Butcher And Says; "Well...I Do Now."
Back to top Go down
http://Bryantsdagorhir.webs.com
gage lamb

gage lamb

PostSubject: Re: zonbie appoclypse(roleplay)   zonbie appoclypse(roleplay) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:51 pm

ok croix now that you have a bow head up to the top of the castle and fire arrows at the zombies im sending 3 villagers up with you cause their are cannons on the top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zonbie appoclypse(roleplay)   zonbie appoclypse(roleplay) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zonbie appoclypse(roleplay)
Page 1 of 1