The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Norman Ren Faire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raalcorr the Warborn

Raalcorr the Warborn

Norman Ren Faire Empty
PostSubject: Norman Ren Faire   Norman Ren Faire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:02 pm

So ladies and gentleman, what if anything shall Midgar do for the Norman Renaissance Faire? I don't know if it's allowed, but it would be awesome to see Dag fighters challanging each other to duals at random times in the faire! Ideas anyone?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Sulla

Lucius Sulla

Norman Ren Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norman Ren Faire   Norman Ren Faire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:10 pm

haven't even thought about the fair yet,have a wedding this coming weekend to attend and after that I may be starting my new position so I have just been focusing on those things first.
all I hope to get from the Renaissance fair is a turkey leg and some trinkets anything else gravy for my potatoes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/burnedbylife
Kreig Earthfury

Kreig Earthfury

Norman Ren Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norman Ren Faire   Norman Ren Faire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:28 pm

I know I will be a presence at the fair, and if its like years past, I'm there all 3 days for maximum absorbency of the fair. If we would like to present ourselves as a realm or as participants in Dagorhir, then I'm happy to help or participate in whatever way I can.
Back to top Go down
Raalcorr the Warborn

Raalcorr the Warborn

Norman Ren Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norman Ren Faire   Norman Ren Faire Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:48 am

Are we going to have to ask the faire officials about fighting? I saw the warning on the Norman faire site that all weapons must be peace-tied and sheathed at all times and any weapon demonstrations are to be in secured and pre-approved areas. Does that apply to our weapons? If so, I hope we aren't already too late to get space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Norman Ren Faire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norman Ren Faire   Norman Ren Faire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Norman Ren Faire
Page 1 of 1