The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

*lurk*lurk*lurk*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaialee

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Quite the informative one, aren't you? **she smiles at you** So...what is there to do hereabouts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Well, there's training with the Dragonknights, as well as joining if you plan to stay a while. There's skirmishing with some of the not so pleasant races in the woods, as well as an elemental Civil War that's raging far to the north of here. And....well, digging and rebuilding. Aside from that? *Shrugs* Living how you see fit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://midgar.forumotion.net
Ogg

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:29 pm

*In a slurred drunken voice* not so pleasant races? Sounds like kin folk to me! *falls off chair*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Kin to you, greenskin? More than likely. If you mean a pack of goblins three hundred strong infected by demon blood and ruled by a giant fire demon, or a horde of undead orcs ruled by a trio of liches. THOSE are the "not so pleasant" races I'm referring to. There used to be more of them, but we've been able to devise a cure for the infected goblins. Not that the demon ruling them has let us nab more than twenty in the past ten years......

NON-INFECTED orcs and goblins live here in Midgar though. A few live in Tizona, in fact. *Glances up at the darkening sky* It's either time to head back to the town and start assigning posts, or an air elemental just got REALLY pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Sitting at a table outside the tavern, a man pitches in "An elemental Civil war you say?" You see a warrior that appears to have lived a life of war, he is wearing armor with a golden medallion in the center, and has an arsenal of weapons about him, but in specific, you see a No-Dachi that has an aura of magic from a time lost in this world. "I think we can help eachother out"
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/WandererTJ?ref=profile
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:57 pm

*Eying the medallion and weapon* And what exactly would you be able to help with? Elementals only respond to violence with violence. Although they are normally peaceful, something sparked their attacks, and peace talks have done nothing. Not even moving entire towns to give them more space. Unless that medallion of yours could give us some insight, I'm afraid that we're stuck for the moment......

There is one, a powerful water elemental by the name of Devereux, that is not violent and wants peace. However, he has been exiled and is guarded by a water dragon who jokingly calls himself Apalala. As such, we haven't been able to reach Devereux...yet.
Back to top Go down
Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:28 am

I dont know much about this medallion, and how it relates to this world, but for as long as i've been here, the thing has had a bit of a glow from it.

Maybe this medallion can help us, maybe not, and this elemental might have knowledge of what caused the outbreak of violence and how to stop it. But the question is, will it be easier to put all the elementals in their place or getting through the dragon to see if there is an easy way to calm the elementals?
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 pm

*Looks around at everyone* How many of you have ever encountered an elemental?
Back to top Go down
tyr

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:56 am

*smiles* "been some time since i seen one, isn't that right old friend?" *glances over his shoulder at his sword*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 am

*Smiles* At least I know I'm not the only one who talks to his weapons....
Weapons don't work well against the elementals in Midgar. You can only kill them with their opposing element, so unless you want to try and breath on a rock elemental or light a water elemental on fire, I'd PERSONALLY suggest killing or bribing the dragon. I hear he likes to eat elves. *Winks at Kaialee*
Back to top Go down
Ogg

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:57 am

*In a drunken outburst from the floor* Feev emda elfes! *falls back down*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:39 am

*Helps the orc back up into the chair* I think you've had a little too much to drink...umm....I never did catch your name before you started drinking.
Back to top Go down
tyr

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:12 pm

"Thats cause this weapon used to be a fire demon," *smirkes* *grabs his cleaver off his back and lifts it into the air* " Okay bud show'em your stuff"

*Bai-yi turns from red to white, Tyr gentley touches the ground ans it immediatly sizzles,* " a water elemtal doesn't need to be set on fire, it can be evaporated all the same," *smirkes again* " but wat we do is all up to the others good sir, Hey Kurai you notice that this sun for some reason has no effect on us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ansgeirr

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:35 pm

(natural 20 to convince the dragon to help us) i think we can handle him
Back to top Go down
tyr

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:47 pm

*places his cleaver back onto his back* maybe your right good sir, i'm no match for an elemental myself, and if memory serves me right the last time we faced one we got a rears served to us.." *peers into the distance* "maybe we should try to deal with the dragon, though i think we should all train and rest up, maybe find us a healer before seeing him, in the state now i'm not sure we would bea match for one... but i'm speaking for myself of course, you lot can do as you plz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaialee

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:57 pm

I rather feel the need to point out that I'm not on the menu for the creature...Perhaps a different tactic would be more effective. Smile I'm not familiar with styles of healing in this realm as yet, however, I've been known to be competent in my own lands in the past. Perhaps, if I were to find someone to study under for a short time, I could fill that role instead of that of an entree? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sindrir Katsutori

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:41 am

*A small cloud of smoke rises from the shadows of the woods. A tall warrior garbed in eastern clothing rises. An archaic katana sashed at his waist.* Dragons eh? Ansgeirr never told me anything about dragons. I am new to this realm of Midgar. *He bows his head* I am Sindrir Katsutori of the Kitabatake Clan. Your history intrigues me to come to this realm. I hope to find a new land and spread my clans ethics to all warriors I may meet. Friend or foe. It is an honor to meet you all, especially you Dragonknight. Ansgeirr I belive i have come to the right place. *He enters the crowd of warriors slowly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:46 am

*Bows to Sindrir* Well met, Sindrir Katsutori. There is far more than dragons in Midgar...they are just the easiest to deal with at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sindrir Katsutori

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:53 am

I would imagine so. My realm was much more different than this. My enemies were of human flesh, blood, and pure will. Our only hope for survival was that we had the courage to face any foe which presented itself. *grasps the sheath of his katana* You can be sure that here will be no different if the enemy be orc, goblin, elemental, human, dragon or any other worthy foe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tyr

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:16 am

my my, more have come eh? *smirks* well my warrior, your courage might very well be tested, for there are things you have no idea about in these realms, i have seen things you have heard only legend of, dragons are only the tips of the scales, *smiles, reveals the fang that has just regrew* tis good to have another here though, welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sindrir Katsutori

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:32 pm

Thank you all for the kind welcome. I am looking forward to testing my mettle here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JosephCaruthers

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:32 am

A young and formidable looking, yet inexperienced warrior, Joseph Caruthers enters. He is noticable wearing bits of tartan and the Eye of Sauron on his tunic.
*looking confused..."umm....hail...erm...everyone!!"
*salutes Kurai and walks to the drunken orc,Ogg, pulling him back onto a barstool,narrowly dodging his vomit.
"Keep it together,Greenskin, we've not been in this realm five minutes yet."
*sees the Norseman, looks very alarmed, and nervously places his fingers on his blade as he eyes the North-Man's hammer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Welcome warrior. *places hands near maces* Not planning on starting a fight, are you?
Back to top Go down
JosephCaruthers

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:46 pm

*realizes how close his hands are to his weapon, he withdraws them
I'm sorry, good sir, simply old prejudices my family carved into me.
I'm certain you'll have no problems with me. My apologies to the Northern gentleman.
Come, Lord Aodhfin, it's been some time since we've last spoken. How are you?
I hear tell of a coming conflict between Midgar and the Alterrans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:00 pm

Lord? Joseph, I am no lord. Lords sit on their hands, twiddle their thumbs, and pretend that they look important. I am no lord, for my hands are at the ready, my thumbs don't move in circles, and my importance is judged by others, not myself. Besides, I don't look THAT overweight, do I? *winks*

In any case, I've heard tell of warriors from beyond the portals seeking to gain passage here. Whether they come in peace or not will be the deciding factor as to whether there will be lasting conflict or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *lurk*lurk*lurk*   

Back to top Go down

*lurk*lurk*lurk*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Midgar :: Tavern-
Jump to: