The Realm of Midgar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Midgar

A New Realm Rises from the Ashes of the Past....

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open Realm Position

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

Open Realm Position Empty
PostSubject: Open Realm Position   Open Realm Position Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:51 pm

The following Realm Position is open and in need of filling:

Vice-President of Midgar
Duties: Helping the President with running practices
Moderating the Boards
Making announcements
Helping plan events
Helping run events
Helping with realm decisions
Enforcement of realm laws

Please post here if you would like to fill the position.
Back to top Go down
https://midgar.forumotion.net
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Realm Position   Open Realm Position Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:06 pm

all i can do from here is mod the boards..
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Okay, sure.   Open Realm Position Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:21 am

Ummm...I suppose I have the most time on my hands, since I don't have to work. In any case, let me know if I am fitting for the position. It's not like I have a whole lot of creditials to try and back me up on a resume' or anything...lol.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Open Realm Position   Open Realm Position Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:34 am

ah, but do any of us have the credentials?
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Admin
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Open Realm Position   Open Realm Position Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:46 am

I do. Wanna see them? Here they are; I'm Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

PostSubject: Well I suppose not.   Open Realm Position Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:50 am

No, I suppose that none of us have creditials that say, "Has been a manager of affairs for a multi-member organization that specializes in re-enactments." However, I have had experience as an assistant manager for a toy store, which is kinda like this, in a way. I was a guild leader in WoW, but let someone else take over the position because it got to be too much drama. Most of the time I am content to learn all I can about a particular subject, and be able to give an educated opinion on the matter when asked.

I have been trained in several martial arts, most of which culminated in learning Ryu Go Sho, a multi-form martial art based on the teachings of Miamoto Musashi(sp. I am trying to hurry). It, in turn, was created to emulate ancient techniques in China and Japan before they had even become countries, while they were still wondering tribes who worshiped "kami" which were elemental spirits.

I have also trained in kendo, japanese swordfighting techniques, and some escrima and staff fighting as well.

While I don't hold any documented rank in more traditional American-Based martial arts schools, I think, as both Aodhfin, and Chen can attest, that I know enough to teach others who are willing to learn.

So, there you have it. That's about all I have that could possibly be any good to this organization. I will say that I am enjoying my time in Midgar, and that it has given me and my friends an outlet to fight without hurting each other seriously. I hope that it continues whether I get the position or not.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Open Realm Position   Open Realm Position Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:04 am

Kurai: Your a smartass, I love you like a brother, behave yourself on and off the boards.

Kai: In my book, if you can run a toy store or drive a school bus, then your qualified for pretty much any leadership position in America. Also, so far, your the only candidate. I'm going to announce the position at practice too, the only ones that troll the boards constantly are you, me, Chen, and Kurai. And Chen and Kurai are out of town and can't really help except for moderating and planning (which is a help, mind you).

Says something about America though, doesn't it? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tyr

tyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Realm Position   Open Realm Position Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:07 am

kaimetsuo wrote:
No, I suppose that none of us have creditials that say, "Has been a manager of affairs for a multi-member organization that specializes in re-enactments." .

actually doesn't Ogg do civil war re-enactments? and like i said all i'm able to do here is mod.. so yeah... my credientals are RAWR... yep... geek
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Open Realm Position   Open Realm Position Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 am

The position will be open to candidates til October 25th, and elections (if any) will end on November 1st.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin Dragonwalker
Admin
Aodhfin Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Open Realm Position   Open Realm Position Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:44 pm

The current candidates are Kaimetsuo and Rok Dagrendasch. If there is anyone else who wants to step up, please post here. As it stands, I will be deciding the next VP between October 25th and November 1st. You have until the 25th to post or let me know if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Realm Position   Open Realm Position Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Realm Position
Page 1 of 1